Monday, January 3, 2011

Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty Holiday Home Decor WINNER!


A big THANK YOU to Julie and the girlies over at Flourishes for picking my handmade with love holiday vintage sled as a winner for the December Holiday Home Decor Challenge!


This sled is a template that is 100% FREE over at My Time Made Easy!  I used Webster's Pages papers and red bloomers along with glittered chipboard snowflakes, large jingle bells, shabby vintage seam binding, sugared berries, leaves and a sweet tag.  This was a fun one to assemble and will decorate my home for many years to come!

Thanks, as always, ladies for all the wonderful challenges and inspiration at Flourishes!!!


4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Congrats! Your little sled is adorable. Webster's papers are the best, aren't they?
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh wow!! I can see why they selected it, it's so pretty!!! I love it!
Have a blessed day!
Melisa

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats, Debbie! Your little sled is so darn cute. not at all surprised you won. :)

Lisa Kind said...

Congratulations! That sled is so pretty!