Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Truly Scrumptious #47!

This week's post is bittersweet for me ... it is the final challenge at the Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog for 2010 and my final Design Team post -- how quickly the past six months have flown by!  I've really enjoyed being a TS girlie and look forward to continuing to play along with the challenges as a fond friend moving forward!!

We have a really nice sketch for you all to design with this week - one of my favorites to date - along with the option of  'frame it' ... frame your image!  I did both this week :)


This absolutely lovely vintage image just stole my heart ... that sweet little Victorian girl admiring the candle lit tree with her best friend by her side ... it doesn't get much better than that!  I inked, sewed and glittered the image and frame.  The background paper is from Webster's Pages along with the peach bloomer ... it picks up the touch of peach in the girl's dress ... and I glittered the center with some gold sparkle!  A Webster's sparkler, berries, tiny gold jingle bells, baker's twine and some Mint Green Tea Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop complete the pretty nosegay!  The sentiment is from Graphic 45 and I adhered it to a die cut label from Spellbinders with some tiny pearls!

Hop on over to be inspired by the other TS girlies creations this week and then give this fun challenge a try!

Thank you for peeking at my cards over the past six months ... I so appreciate all your sweet comments!

Challenges for this card:

Truly Scrumptious #47 - sketch/'frame it'
There She Goes #84 - bling
Simon Says Stamp & Show - holiday greeting
Top Tip Tuesday #13 - ribbon
Stampin' Royalty #49 - winter holiday

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is the most beautiful card, Debbie! Just love that vintage image and the sweet Webster's goodies.

LORi said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Hugs - LORi

Maggie's Crafts said...

Amazing creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Beth said...

This is beautiful Debbie! I love the sweet image and pretty flower! Does this mean it's your last card with us? I didn't realise, I hope not!! It's gorgeous!

Love Beth xx

pattyo said...

Love this sweet card and the vintage image!

LynneForsythe said...

Debbie....just Shabb~0~licious girl...soft...subtle....BEAUTIFUL! and the image you used was just PERFECT!!

thanks for playing along with the Teamies at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!!!

alittlelessuseless said...

This is lovely! I love the flower sooo pretty
Thanks for playing with Stamping Royalty this week
Gardenia

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Gorgeous as always. ;) Beautiful colors and layout! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTT. :)

lotte chew said...

what a fun card!!! love it love it :)

lotte chew said...

This is absolutely amazing!! very beautiful!!