Monday, December 6, 2010

Too funny ...

Oh my silly goodness ... I just took my sweet little toy poodle outside for a bit and something moving among the leaves caught my eye.  At first I thought it was a very LARGE squirrel, but as I looked closer, it was a possum!  Now usually the only time we see those little creatures is at night and you have to swerve your car really quick so you don't run over them!  It struck me as funny to see one out and about in broad day light!

I ran inside and grabbed my camera ... isn't he CUTE :)



Look how good he cooperated for the picture too!  I tried to get another pic, but he ran off into the woods behind my house after this one.  So sweet!

3 comments:

Linda w said...

How cute, the most exciting thing we can hope for in our garden is a frog lol. Hugs lin

Ros said...

What a fun picture ... how lovely

Audrey Pettit said...

wow, how fun!! I had one jump out of my garbage can at me when I went to lift the lid off. Scared the be-jeepers out of both of us. ;)