Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!

A big shabby thank you to my sweet stampy friend and fellow My Time Made Easy DT girlie, Monique Hansen, for sending me this award!



I'm to name 8 things about myself that people may not know and then pass along to some girls who I think have a 'Stylish Blog' ... so here goes:

1.  I have an 8 YO 'daughter' who is a chocolate toy poodle named Hershey!
2.  I have a grey and white sweet kitty cat name Sydney!
3.  I spend waaaaaaay too much time on the computer (but you KNOW that!)!
4.  I went to college to be a court stenographer!
5.  I have one younger brother!
6.  I love to water ski and play golf!
7.  I recently have received my first FOUR card publications for next spring - two in CARDS Magazine and two in Paper Crafts Magazine!!
8.  My favorite polish food is pierogies - yum!

And I'm passing this award onto:


xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Kristin Bueter said...

Awwwh, thanks, sweetie! You are a doll ♥ Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE pierogies also! YUMMMMMM

Pattie said...

Thanks Deb!

Dana Gustafson said...

Awwwww! Thanks! You are a doll! Hmmmmm..... I'll have to think of 8 things!

pattyo said...

Congrats Debbie! I see you like Polish food? Just curious--are you Polish? I am half (my father).

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww, thank you so much Deb! You are such a sweetie!

Hugs...