Friday, December 17, 2010

The Hybrid Chick - Vintage Holiday Ornaments!

Hello everyone and welcome to my little bloggity blog today!  I'm so happy you popped by for a visit ... I have some very pretty little handmade vintage ornaments to share with you all today :)


I made these sweet vintage treasures with found objects from the treasure baskets in my craft room along with some wonderful digital papers, embellishments, cut files and a template from The Digichick Shop!

You can find a complete step-by-step tutorial on how to make these little lovelies posted over at The Hybrid Chick today!  They look very fussy and fancy, but they were very quick and easy peesy to assemble!  Hop on over to THC for details and leave me a comment letting me know what you think!

I am giving these away to the girls I stamp with here in my neighborhood today at our card class!  We've had so much fun stamping together at our monthly classes this year, and I wanted a special way to thank them for all their creativity and inspiration during 2010!  Barb, Beth and Susan ... ENJOY :)

Have a wonderful, stampy day :)

2 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful Christmas treasures to display! Happy Holidays to you!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your Boyd's bears are really cute (TFS) but I love these decorations, especially the silver/grey pointy one with the elaborate concertina flower on the top! Merry Christmas, warmest wishes, Lesley