Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... Day Three!

Teeny, tiny trees ...


... this sweet white tree with pink glass ornaments is adding some festive charm to our powder room on the first floor!



This sweet little {pink} flocked tree with white lights is adding holiday spirit to my {pink} craft room!


This red tinsel tree with white lights and miniature ornaments decorates my youngest son's bedroom!


And finally, this tiny red and white NC State University tree makes my oldest son's bedroom festive!  He is a sophomore at NC State University this year!   And yes, you're seeing right ... the NCSU tree right in front of the DUKE flag ... we are a multi-ACC lovin' family over here living in Tar Heel (UNC) Country!!  For those of you who are not sports fanatics ... we {heart} ACC College Basketball and Football in our home!!

Thanks for peeking at my mini trees today!

Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for some more holiday decorating ideas :)

4 comments:

cbuswell said...

loving the mini trees, especially the PINK one!!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, I really do love all of your colorful trees, Debbie! I know what you mean about the sports stuff! We are ECU, NC STATE, and UNC around here.....except for ME. I am all about some CANES! I need a flag depicting all four! Basketball, Football,and Hockey!
TFS your Christmas touches!

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun to see all your festive trees, Debbie! I just love them!

pattyo said...

These trees are the sweetest things!