Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... Day 9!

Welcome to the 9th day of my holiday home tour ... today we're outside peeking at my {pink} Victorian painted lady!


I simply adore my Victorian inspired home ... we built it six years ago!  I made all three of these wreaths and swags a couple years ago.






Just look at that GORGEOUS 'Carolina Blue' sky ... sooo pretty this morning!  Too bad it's so deceiving and only 20 degrees F out!   Burrrrrrrr ... that is horribly unseasonably cold for us in NC :(





We have a door exiting our family room that leads onto the wrap around porch we have on 3 sides of our home.  I have this pretty swag hanging from the door that I made a couple years back!

Thanks for peeking in today!  Have a wonderful, stampy day and see you tomorrow for day 10 of the holiday home tour!

5 comments:

Pattie said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! I have to admit I have been a bit curious as to what your pink house looks like since you mentioned it! It's beautiful! Your swags and decorations are fabulous too!
Hugs,
Pattie

Catherine Doucette said...

Wow...it's beautiful!

Grenouille Greetings said...

good grief girl - what a house! And love all the decorations you have been posting recently. You seem to have a tree in every room and a wreath on every window and its gorgeous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

pattyo said...

Beautiful, beautiful home, Debbie! I've always loved a wraparound porch and wished I had one. I bet it looks beautiful lit up at night for Christmas.

Ros said...

This is not a house ... it's a mansion!!! by our standards here in the UK ... Phew! It's enormous! Beautiful ... you are so lucky ... the surroundings are stunning too ... and 20℃ ... that's hot here .... TFS ... lovely