Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... Day 7!

Welcome to the 7th day on this fun little holiday home tour!  Today I'm showcasing my kitchen ...


I {heart} this sweet little table top tree decorated in a snowman theme with white and red lights!  I've been collecting snowman ornaments for years and years and I think this little tree is just about 'full'!  Maybe I can squeeze on a few more in the back ... what do you think???  It's such a fun and merry tree ... it makes me smile each time I pass by it tucked in the corner of my breakfast room area!


This is the table in my breakfast room ... snowman tree to the right.  I got these great centerpieces this year from Joann Fabrics.  The were wonderful 'as is', but I purchased some extra sugared berry sprigs and rusty jingle bells, took them all apart, rewired them into smaller bunches and then added them to these centerpieces!  I have candy apple scented candles in the centers of each of these and love to light them and have the yummy smell throughout my house!  Notice the Victorian chipboard garland I designed for The Hybrid Chick last month hanging on the bank of windows in the background ... one of my new 'treasured favorites'!!



This pretty little centerpiece adorns the island in my kitchen ... love those sugared berries & rusty stars and jingle bells :)


My kitchen is open to our family room, so I simply adore this Americana santa plate that coordinates so well with all the red, white and blue decorations I have in the family room!  I {heart} this sweet, vintage looking girl with her glittered wreath ... she 'looks' old, but was purchased new about 4 years ago from Home Goods - my favorite store!!  I made the little glittered tree ... it's from a large pack of different sized trees that I got from the Christmas village section at AC Moore this year.  I didn't like them plain and green, so I sprayed them with vintage cream paint, when dry I sprayed them with adhesive and then liberally added some Martha Stewart tinsel glitter ... YUM!


These are some more of my holiday Boyd's Bears collection ... they are inspired by 'A Christmas Carol'!


Isn't he cute ... this is a Boyd's Bear dressed as a Santa sitting is a vintage, antique child's doll high chair that I got while antiquing several years ago!



This is a sweet little folkart feather tree 'potted' in a wooden bucket with stenciled navy blue stars!  I leave this tree out all year round and just add the red organza bows for Christmas along with his chunky, jolly friend .. Mr. Klaus holding a mini wooden tree!

Thanks for visiting with me today!!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a special little peek at my Christmas Countdown decorated platter :)

Have a wonderful, stampy day!



2 comments:

pattyo said...

Love these decorations, too! The centerpieces are beautiful. And, of course, my favorites here as well are my Boyds Bears collection.

LORi said...

Ohhh my goodness...all of this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!