Thursday, December 9, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... day 5!

Welcome to day five of my little holiday tour!  I hope you are all having a wonderful, stampy day and accomplishing a lot!  Only 16 days left until Christmas ... oh my, how time is flying by!


This pretty in pink tree adorns my foyer and guests are greeted by this retro and sparkly decoration as soon as they enter my home!  The tree is pink and irridescent tinsel with pink lights and I've decorated it with a pink, teal, turquoise, burgundy, green and hot pink theme!  The ornaments range from sparkly glass to Hallmark treasures. 



The top has a pretty burgundy, gold and green bow treatment ... the green silk ribbon is embossed with burgundy flock -- SO pretty!  At the tippy top I've included a spritz of lime green and turquoise tin-tin ... that's the curly, glittery, crazy stuff -- LOVE IT!



These are my two favorite ornaments on this tree ... they are Hallmark reindeer girlfriends -- on the far left the pair is enjoying a cup of coffee together and on the far right the pair is enjoying a spa day together ... BLISS!



I have 3 sections of banister that encompass my staircase, and each section has it's own garland filled with pink and ivory poinsettias, sugared fruit, lots of holiday picks that have pinecones, gold poinsettias, little packages, tiny sheet music and instruments ... and of course it's lit with white lights!


In the very center of the turnstyle part of the banister, I've decorated a gold sleigh with lots of berries, seasonal flowers, gold sparkly sprigs, burgundy bows and elegant tassels!  Very vintage and Victoran and oh so fitting in my {pink} Victorian home!



Thanks for peeking in today!  Have a wonderful pre-holiday day today.  I hope you're doing what you love today!  I'll be creating some things to share with you all soon!

Please pop back by tomorrow for the next day on the tour!!

xoxoxoxoxoxxo


4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How festive you have things at your home, Debbie! I'm absolutely loving the home tour! :)

Pattie said...

Me too! Love all the trees and your beautiful decorations!
Hugs,
Pattie

pattyo said...

I'm loving the home tour, also! Makes me happy looking at these delightful decorations.

lizzidroege said...

o my deb
i just love your trees i have some of the same ornaments as you and my craft room also boasts a pink tree for pink shabby crafting ideas how wonderful your home looks so hoping to become one of the shabby girls!!!! and im so happy you liked my gd projects!!! working on my dt ideas now!!
lizzid