Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... Day 12!

Thank you so very much for spending some time with me over the past couple of weeks peeking at my 12 Days of Christmas posts!  Today is the final one and I am sharing some of the precious and treasured handmade from the heart cards and gifts I've received so far this season from my dear friends :)

Enjoy!

The Marcinkiewicz 2010 Holiday Card


Melissa Bove


Tracy Horwitz


Amy Ward


Beth Cornwall



Beverly Moore




Martha Dorroh



Valerie Marsocci



Cathy Kernodle



Bonnie Shafer



Mary Sue Cacciato



Barb Regan



Nicole Segnere



Susan Harris



Monique Hansen



Suzi Wolfe



Nicolle Ancarrow



Minilou Braverman



Christy Fenstermacher


I'll edit this post to add more as they arrive this week, so check back to view the new ones!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Cath said...

I love the idea of posting the handmade cards that you've received, Debbie! So fun!

Have a moxie fab holiday! :)

Auntie Em said...

Wow, what awesome cards!!! There is so much inspiration in all these beautiful creations!
Thank you everyone for sharing! :o)