Thursday, December 16, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas ... Day 11!

Welcome all to the 11th day on my holiday home tour!  I hope you're all staying warm and dry ... we had a nasty ice storm over night and into today, so I've stayed inside today all warm and snuggly and checked a bunch of things off of my 'to do' list!  Love days like today!


These shabby his and hers holiday stockings are hung on an antique cabinet in my bedroom ... just waiting for santa to fill them with goodies!!



And here are a few more of my treasured Boyd's Bears holiday decorations ...






... they are so sweet and adorable!

Thanks for popping in today for a peek!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the grand finale!



1 comment:

pattyo said...

Love your Boyds Bears. Somehow, I missed some of these. I do have the Santa Boyd with the animals. My favorite that I have is a large blue Christmas ball with an opening showing a Boyds Santa inside filling stockings in front of the fireplace, and it lights up.