Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter's Butterflies ...


It's a gloomy doomy day here in central NC -- damp and rainy :(  The perfect day to stay inside all day and stamp!  Alas, I was able to stay inside all day without going out (except to take the little poodle out!), but busy, busy all day prepping for the next three days of open house events with my business.  Not fun ... would rather much have been spending the day in my stamp room!  One of these pictures I edited to add brightness and the other I didn't ... sorry for the lack of natural day light -- Mother Nature wouldn't cooperate.  Doesn't she know that this is IMPORTANT stuff!!!


For this shabby-licious design, I used lots of my favies on this sweet creation, including JustRite's Merry Little Christmas (which is on sale this week!) and JR's current sketch challenge ...


... Zva swirls, Webster's bloomers, Spellbinders dies, Prima lace, Coredinations cardstock, burnt edge flower technique, sewing, inking and embellies - YUMMY!

I based my colors on Mona's newest color challenge: 



And I received a {very} special surpirse today!  It involves cards and print ... can anyone guess what it might be???

Thanks for peeking!  I'll be poppin' in the next 3 days to peek and visit, but no time to create until Sunday.  Until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Challenges for this card:

JustRite #42 - sketch
Really Reasonable Ribbons #11 - winter/blue, white, silver & ribbons
JUGS #57 - burnt edge flowers
CR84FN #2 - aqua, teal, grey, tan
Flourishes Timesless Tuesday Challenges #91 - country french inspiration

9 comments:

Pattie said...

Beautiful Deb, and I used the tutorial for my JR card too! Love all the shabby goodness here!

Lori said...

Love the colors on this card! And a wonderful shabby, vintage feel! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Dana Gustafson said...

So pretty Deb! Great fabric flower and love your bling and vintage touches. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

Sheri said...

Very cool! Looks like you've been busy this week!? Great job as always!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Debbie! That 3D flower embellishment is stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

lagoon said...

It's wonderful:)

pattyo said...

Love the card, Debbie!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Debbie! Wonderful colors and detailing! The fabric flower detailing is fabulous! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!