Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Truly Scrumptious #45!

Good morning my friends and welcome to challenge #45 at Truly Scrumptious!  This week we have a fun sketch for you to try with the option of making your card in a birthday theme ...


... I guess mine could be birthday, but it looks more like a friendship or anniversary card to me!  These papers are from a new Christmas pack I just picked up from K&Company and the stamped cup image is from Fancy a Cuppa? from My Time Made Easy!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this great sketch challenge :)

Challenges for this card:

Truly Scrumptious #45 - sketch (optional birthday)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #92 - glitter
The Shabby Tea Room #35 - Lavender & Lace (lace)
Crazy 4 Challenges #62 - square card
CR84FN #3 - light pink, bright pink, light green
Meljen's Designs #32 - 3 different shapes
Stamptacular Sunday #84 - Design Team inspiration (Leonie/die cuts, punches, flowers)

13 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Pretty card Debbie! Love the crocheted piece! Thanks for playing in the CR84FN challenge!

june lanum said...

so cute, so tea room

Sharon said...

I love this card Debbie. The papers are so pretty and I love the 'shabby' feel you have created.

pattyo said...

Such a sweet card!

Geri said...

This is sweet, Debbie! Wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog and the sweet comment! I see your lovely creations all over blog land--you are one busy girl!! I think your DT position with My Time...is new since I was last in the Tea Room--how exciting! Congratulations! Take care, and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Nicole said...

Pretty card! You make "tea" cards so well! :)

Beth said...

Wow this is so pretty Debbie! I love the shabby style and the gorgeous papers and flowers!

Love Beth xx

cbuswell said...

gorgeous, love the crochet and papers! fab!

Lauretta See said...

gorgeous!! SO ELEGANT :)
Thank you for joining us this week on the MELJENS challenge.
Hope to see you again on today's new challenge ! Good Luck!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so pretty, Debbie! Love that K&Co. paper. I just picked that line up myself but haven't played with it yet. Love the big teacup, too. :)

Gemma said...

What a stylish card you made, great one for inviting a dear friend over for a cup of tea!The crocheted piece is just so nice! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week and happy crafting! Hugs Gemma

Leonie said...

O wowsers!! So glad I inspired you to create this gorgeous card!! Love how you have used the crochet piece under the cup and the paper is just a bit delish! Thanks for joining us at Stampatacular this week.
Hugs Leonie

Nicole said...

Shabby chic at it's finest! thanks for joining us again! nicole xo