Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank you, Pattie!

I received this lovely award this evening from my stampy friend, Pattie GoldmanThanks so much, sweetie!!  You sure know how to make a girl feel special!  I first' met' Pattie back in the spring when I launched The Shabby Tea Room challenge blog.   Pattie started playing along with our weekly challenges and I quickly noticed that she was a very talented paper crafter.  Pattie applied for a Design Team position as a Shabby Girl when we had our next opening and I was delighted to have her join our team of fun and creative girlies!

It has been fun to see Pattie grow and spread her wings creatively!  Pattie does a wonderful job showcasing all her amazing work on her blog -- such a fun place to visit!  Pattie's gorgeous creations have not gone unnoticed as she now holds positions with a handful of Design Teams and has shared with me that she has even bigger and better goals set for herself!  I have no doubt that she will achieve each and every one of them!

It is such a joy and pleasure to share this amazing passion that we all have for paper crafting with such wonderful, kind and caring women ... I am truly blessed to be a part of such a special community of friends :)



The rules for receiving this Award are to tell you 10 things you probably would not know about me, so here goes:

1. My hubby and I met while working in a grocery store 30 years ago and have been married for 24 years!
2. I have two amazing sons aged 20 and 18 presently and they are the absolute joys of my life!
3. I have two fur babies; Hershey - a toy poodle and Sydney - a sweet kitty cat!
4. I was born and raised in upstate NY and moved to NC 16 years ago!
5. I live in my dream home ... a {pink} Victorian painted lady, and collect antiques, dolls and teddy bears!
6. I love to water ski, spend summer days on our boat and play golf!
7. My favorite thing to do with my girlfriends is tea parties!
8. I {LOVE} Christmas, start decorating the second week in November and put up 12 trees!
9. I've been a Tastefully Simple consultant for almost 8 years!
10. I just received notice of my very first card publication that will publish in April 2011!

Here are the 10 lovely bloggers I'd like to pass this Award on to, in no particular order:

1.  Cathy
2.  Lisa
3.  Clare
4.  Betty
5.  Pam
6.  Kristin
7.  Lauren
8.  Catherine
9.  Melissa
10. Sharon

The rules for the 10 lovely Bloggers are:

Thank the person who sent you the award.
Take the Award and post it on your blog.
Tell us 10 things about yourself we probably don't know.
Pass the Award onto 10 more lovely Bloggers, with the rules.
Have fun!

2 comments:

Stampin' Pam said...

Thank you sweet lady for this thoughtful award. It means a lot to me to be So encouraged by the amazing women in this hobby we call papercrafting. It's SO much more. I will get to this soon but as you know I have company coming so I won't get it on my blog right away.

Thanks again sweet lady! {{hugs}}

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww! Thank you so much Debbie! I really appreciate it!

Congratulations on getting your
1st card published!! Woo-Hoo! It is a great feeling isn't it?!! What mag?

Hugs to you, my friend.....