Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sweet Stampin' # 53 - Birthday Bash!

Hello everyone and welcome to challenge #53 at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!  This is not my regular week to design, but the girlies at the SSCB asked the entire Design Team to participate this week to help celebrate the SSCB's FIRST BIRTHDAY!  We have a fun sketch for you all to try this week:


.... I hope you can join in on the Birthday Bash FUN!!  All the DT girlies are HOPPING, so please do check out the SSCB for all the deets!  Each stop on your way may have a bit of a surprise giveaway!

My giveaway will include 6 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  Just make a card for our challenge and post it on the SSCB, then leave me a comment HERE on this post letting me know you've completed your card for the SSCB and include a link to the post to be eligible for my blog hop giveaway! Here are the stops:


Challenges for this card:

Sweet Stampin' #53 - sketch
The Shabby Tea Room #36 - What are you thankful for?
CR84FN #4 - purple, light purple, gray
Fussy & Fancy #24 - Christmas with no red or green
Meljen's Designs #34 - sparkle & shine
Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty #4 - bows for Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbons #12 - Christmas
City Crafter Challenge Blog #31 - children
Simon Says Stamp - sparkle
The Creative Cottage #27 - someone special for Christmas
Simon Says Stamp & Show - what makes you happy
Flourishes Timless Tuesday Challenges #93 - Christmas
Pixie Dust Paperie - Oh Christmas Tree
My Favorite Things WSC 11172010 - my favorite things

25 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, the color combo is so pretty, and I love that image too, thanks for playing with Pixie!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Debbie! Love the silhouette image and all the gorgeous detail! Thanks so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It's me again, this time, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely vintage card for our sketch this week! Gorgeous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Ros said...

Pretty card again Debbie ... love the ribbon and the pretty bow .... thanks for joining us at CCCB

Fiona said...

lovely elegant card...love the ribbon.

Fi
x

Frea said...

Hi Debbi, lovely card and what an unusual stamp, I've never seen anything like it. Frea

Vicky said...

Hi hun this card is extrememly gorgeous I just love the colours the ribbon is bootiful. love the embossing I love everything...its all awesome!!!!
Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debra said...

Beautiful project! TFS

zielonooka said...

Lovely card!!! Gorgeous colors!!!

Val said...

Just scrummy and lovely colours.
Love
Valxx

PaulaM said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the image. TFS

Nancy said...

What a pretty vintage card!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

Faye said...

Hi Debbie, love your card and the fabby sentiment. It's a great take on the sketch and the plum ribbon is sooo sumptious. xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card Debbie! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbon you used! Lisa

Suzie McFloozy said...

Another lovely christmas card Debbie x
Thanks for sharing it with us on The Creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Cheryl Nelson said...

Ohhhh soooo lovely! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Christine said...

Your card is lovely. I love the simplicity of the stamp and your card design is perfect for it. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

lauren said...

what a lovely card! i especially like the color palette of pink, red, cream and silver--that is inspired and ♥WONDERFUL♥!!!

Debs said...

Lovely card Debbie, I love the image and the ribbon. Thanks for the chance to win your candy. I have added my card to the Challenge Blog. Debs xx

Suzanne said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for the hop and the chance to win x

Debs said...

Gorgoeus card Debbie - the ribbon is so sumptuous.
Great blog hop - thanks.
Debs xx

Julie said...

Such a lovely card, Debbie - I lvoe the vintage feel!! Juliexx

Charlotte said...

This is so pretty. I just love the stamp. The card os so elegant and inviting. Love it!