Monday, November 1, 2010

November Release at My Time Made Easy!

Good morning peeps and welcome to November!  I love November -- both of my sons were born in November, Thanksgiving is in November (turkey ... YUM!), I {heart} crisp, sunny days and the pretty colored leaves ... and, I can start to decorate my home for the holidays in November -- I start the week BEFORE Thanksgiving putting up my 12 trees -- it takes a long time, so I start early!  Many of you have asked, so I plan to do something like the 12 Days of Christmas and post pics of each of my trees once they are up and decorated!

So, it's November 1st and that means that every single one of the new stamp sets, digital papers, cut files and templates are NOW AVAILABLE in the My Time Made Easy shop!

Today for our Team Group Post, Lauren asked us all to create a set of 4 holiday cards using the new stamp sets with a simple layout that could be easily duplicated - easy peesy!  All of my cards were created using the Dashing Through the Snow and Secret Santa stamp sets ...


Ga Ga For Gingham digital paper used here!



Darling Dots digital paper used here!


Ga Ga For Gingham paper in 'Blushing' here!


Darling Dots in 'Blushing' here!



So now that you've seen all four of my cards using this simple layout, I want to see what you create with some of the new goodies from the MTME shop!  Send me pics or leave me a comment so I can visit your blogs!!

Please take a few mintues to peek at what all the other MTME Girlies have created today for your inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
Monique Hansen

And don't forget to check out the AWESOME Designer's Gallery for TONS more inspiration and FUN ideas!

Challenges for these cards:

Simon Says Stamp - punches or dies
4 Crafty Chicks #9 - punches or dies
Simon Says Stamp & Show - shabby (tea stained twill tape, baker's twine, inking)
Vintage Findings - vintage elements (tea stained twill tape, baker's twine, buttons, inking)
There She Goes #79 - gifts/tags
Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty #4 - bows for Christmas
Waltzingmouse - Tag You're It

21 comments:

A Christy Production said...

I LOVE the card with the reindeer and the sleigh! Adorable!

Monique said...

Love these warm colors with the gingham and dots.. The holly leaves on the collars of the reindeer look so sweet. A touch of twine with your tag and this is a recipe for Great Holiday Cards!!

Catherine Doucette said...

Debbie, I love your cards, so soft and vintage. I love the reindeer pulling the sleigh, and the jingle bell card too!

Tangii said...

very cute, love those colors!!!

mforquer said...

Great Vintage Christmas cards!!! I love them! thanks again for joining us at Meljen's Design!
Melissa

Nicole said...

Great cards, Debbie! Love the layout and the DSP's! :)

Jennifer McGee said...

Debbie, this is an adorable set of cards. Love the shabby chic look and yet some of the stamped images are modern. Great work!

Terry said...

Hiya Debbie thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show with your absolutely stunning Christmas cards, love the colors and the stamps that you've used wowwzersss And this is your third entry, absolutely fabulous and hope you join us again next week. Hugs Terry xxxx

Stampin' Pam said...

Fabulous Debbie - love the color palette you chose to work with - all the cards are just adorable - couldn't pick a fave if I had to - thanks for the great inspiration.

Beth C said...

Love, love those cards. Any chance of a card class with these?

pattyo said...

Love this adorable card set!

Tamie said...

Debbie I know a few of my relatives who would love to get these cards at christmas time! They are very cute and I really love the punches. Thanks for sharing at 4 Crafty Chicks.

cbuswell said...

these are just gorgeous, LOVE the color combo, fab details! perfect!

Betsy V said...

You've posted so many beautiful projects, Debbie! Thanks so much for playing along with the vintage challenge!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman

Natalie said...

absolutely LOVING your cards!!!

Christine said...

Such a sweet card set Debbie!! I love those stamps. MTME is a favorite company of mine too!! Great use of the dies. I love the little tags. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Trish said...

They are adorable! I love the different colours and style for Christmas

Scrappywonder said...

fabulous card!!! TFS!! R ;)

Leanne said...

Hey thanks for playing with us this week, nice card I love that border punch, might have to look into that one!

Leanne DT - 4 Crafty Chicks

Corinna McGregor said...

Really great cards! Thanks for playing with us this week at There She Goes!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards! Love them!