Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Time Made Easy - peeks day 6!

I have a {sweet} little holiday card to share with you today that I made with some of the new goodies from the November release at My Time Made Easy!


Supplies I used from the MTME shop:

Trendy Tags Cut File #2 or #3 (oval)
The Gingersnap's Set
Sugar & Spice Set
Secret Santa Set
Ga Ga For Gingham digital paper
Darling Dots digital paper

I am absolutely in {love} with this sweet stamp set and these papers - YUM!!!

Please visit these other MTME Design Team girlies to see some more great inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

And don't forge the AWESOME Designer's Gallery - loaded with tons of great creativity :)

Challenges for this card: 

There She Goes #79 - gifts/tags

17 comments:

Romaine said...

I LOVE this card!! Very sweet!!!

Tangii said...

love it Debbie! I love the red candies and red twine... perfect! The whole look of the card is fabulous!

Terry said...

Hiya Debbie thanks again for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show, totally love your georgous shabby christmascard. Wowzerssss soo sweet. Hugs Terry xxxx

Stampin' Pam said...

Darling Debbie - absolutely darling. I like the peppermints behind the gingersnaps - nice look.

Trish said...

Another lovely card!

Catherine Doucette said...

Love this sweet card, Debbie! Did you make the candy background paper?? So vintage sweet :0)

Katie Cotton said...

this card is just precious!!!! I adore it!

Natalie said...

absolutely LOVE it!!

pattyo said...

Oh, so cute!

Monique said...

Cute Cute Cute Debbie!! Just love The Ginger snaps!!

Lori said...

Very, very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Lauretta See said...

so sweet :) i love it! thank you for sharing with us on the MELJENS challenge :) good luck!

Tracey Cuccia said...

So sweet :) Love this - I especially like the tag tied on with baker's twine -- so clever with the cookies, ha ha ha...

Nicole said...

Another gorgeous creation, Debbie! Thanks for sharing it with us! Nicole xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh, I LOVE this, so adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so darling! LOVE it! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Linda Robinson said...

Too cute. We just love seeing all your creations over at CCCB!