Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Time Made Easy - Day 7!

WOW ... are you lovin' the new November releases at My Time Made Easy as much as I am??  Well, my stampy friends, if you've enjoyed everything so far up to yesterday, hold onto your hats.  You're in for a delightful TREAT with today's peek.  Grab a cup of hot cocoa and come peek with me ...

Introducing:  'Carry It'!


Oh my shabby goodness ... don't you just {love} it??  When I saw this template and the new Sugar & Spice and The Gingersnap's stamp sets, I immediately knew I wanted to create a vintage & shabby, pink and aqua (my FAV!) gingerbread house ... with lots of glitter and yumminess!!


So I scoured my treasure baskets and pulled out just the right embellies for this {sweet} creation!  Some aqua trim from Webster's Pages, pink baker's twine from Really Reasonable Ribbons, aqua and pink satin flowers, a chipboard flourish from Tattered Angels, snipetts of lace trims, buttons and Vintage Winter White Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop ... and glitter & mica flakes -- lots of 'em!

How adorable is that grid window pane inside the chipboard window frame with a snipett of lace curtain peeking out from below?


I used the roof image from the Sugar & Spice stamp set on the roof and then made it look like fresh fallen snow on the roof top with lots of mica flakes!  Aqua pom-pom trim for the gutters!


I glued those shabby little bows onto the sides of the roof so that they don't interfere with the handle sliding out to reveal the Raspberry Chocolate candies inside this treat!


And last, but certainly not least, I stamped the door from the Sugar & Spice set onto cream cardstock to create a tag that can be tied around the handle or put inside with the candy treats!!  I cut this template out using my Cricut and it took about 5 mintues to assemble!  Easy peesy!!

These two sets and template are 'must haves' for your holiday paper crafting and beyond!  TOO CUTE!

Please be sure to visit these other Design Team girlies to be inspired by what they have created for you to peek at today also:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

One more peek for you tomorrow ... so stay tuned :)  Until then, don't forget to check out the awesome Designer's Gallery for tons of {sweet} inspiration from the MTME girlies!

Challenges for this project:

There She Goes #79 - gifts/tags
Waltzingmouse - Tag You're It

8 comments:

Pattie said...

WOWOWOW! This is dripping with SWEETNESS! Absolutely beautiful and oh so shabby! It just screams YOU Deb!

Dan said...

How great to see a 3D piece for this challenge! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!

Stampin' Pam said...

Oh My GOODNESS this is indeed yummy! Love the aqua and pink and all the shabby chicness you brought to this adorable little house. You have done a fantastic job Debbie!

Catherine Doucette said...

Oh, the glittery roof...amazing...and I love the color combo, especially where you combined the two peppermint stamps!! :0)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Oh My Goodness, Debbie!! That is GORGEOUS!!! Spectacular Girl!

Monique said...

Plum full of Shabby Goodness Debbie.. I love the twine and crochet wreath on your door...So creative :)

pattyo said...

This is so gorgeous, Debbie! Love the colors and, of course, the glitter!

Tracey Cuccia said...

DEBBIE!!! OMGosh girl!! This is so girly fabulous!! LOVE it :)