Friday, November 19, 2010

The Hybrid Chick inaugural project!

Good morning to everyone and so glad you popped in today!

I'm very excited to share my very first project created for The Hybrid Chick with you all!  This time of the year is my most favorite ... the holidays!  So magical, so special, so warm and cozy and fun!

I enjoy decorating, entertaining and savoring all the wonder of the season!


I love to decorate my home for the holiday season!  I've designed a beautiful Vintage Inspired Chipboard Stocking Garland for THC and put together a tutorial with step by step instructions.

Pop on over to THC to peek at it and then come back here and let me know what you think!  I'd love your ideas and suggestions about what you'd like to see me make for future projects too!  Lots more detailed and up close pictures on THC site!

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful stampy day :)



Challenges for this holiday project:

Meljen's Designs #34 - sparkle & shine
The Creative Cottage #27 - something special for Christmas
Embellish Magazine - red, green, brown, pink & holiday project
Simon Says Stamp & Show - what makes you happy
4 Crafty Chicks - anything but a card
My Favorite Things WSC 11172010 - my favorite things

15 comments:

Pattie said...

Beautiful stocking garland Deb! I love it! congrats again and great job on the tutorial!

pattyo said...

Just read through your tutorial. So many gorgeous details! I am in awe!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is so fabulous! Love the vintage look and how each stocking is just a tad different. Lovely!

Jen said...

Beautiful!

Charlene Austin said...

OH MY! Your stocking garling is stunning!! I'll be heading over to THC for sure to check it out. It was great fun using Lauren's templates as the sponsor of Embellish and it was my first time doing digi type stuff. Wasn't so scary afterall...haha.

Lauretta See said...

such a nice project!! great job :) i love it! Thank you for joining us this week on the MelJens challenge. Good Luck!

Leanne said...

Hey that is pretty neat..thanks for playing with us!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

This stocking garland is wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Lori said...

Awww...those are adorable Debbie! Thanks for playing with us this week :)

Lori - 4 Crafty Chicks DT

Linda Elbourne said...

A wonderful creation - Thank you so much for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

Tamie said...

Super cute Debbie! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks! Have a super week.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous project thanks for sharing it with us on The Creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute and so pretty Debbie!!! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC!!! Hugs ~S~

Mandy said...

Debbie your decoration is absolutely gorgeous, such a lovely idea.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle callenge
hugs Mandy xx

Mariana Grigsby said...

This project is fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us!