Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude ...

A big happy 'hello' to all my bloggity blog friends ... I hope you're all having a wonderful day and getting some stampy time in :)

I have a sweet little project to share with you all today that I made for my Thanksgiving table ...


... isn't this miniature paper pumpkin the cutest thing!  It was easy peesey to make by cutting 2 1/2" circles with a die, embossing the circles, folding in half, cutting half way up the middle and then placing them around the center base circle and glueing together!  I shabbied my little pumpkin up with some cream and brown paint and added a paper doilie and glittered paper flowers (first spritzed with gold Glimmer Mist), leaves and satin ribbon to the nose gay.


 I couldn't stop there ... just the ladies will receive a mini pumpkin to take home, so I decided to make place cards for each guest at the table to coordinate with the pumpkin!  More embossing, inking and a larger, glittered flower, leaves and ribbon.  I used SU's Rough Type stamp set to stamp all the letters and then punched them out with a 1/2" circle punch.


What a fun and adorable little fall/thanksgiving project!  When you make your table decorations for this upcoming holiday season, send me a link ... I'd love to peek at all of your projects!

I was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World ... isn't it A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to do that exact same thing for my Thanksgiving table this year!



Thanks for peeking today and have a wonderful, stampy day :)

Challenges for this project:

Our Creative Corner - gratitude
Create for Cards - Thanksgiving place cards
Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger -Fall Festival
City Crafter Challenge Blog #30 - thank you, Thanksgiving, thankful
The Cuttlebug Spot - at the dinner table
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #92 - glitter
Create - fall projects
Meljen's Designs #32 - 3 different shapes
Stamptacular Sunday #84 - design team inspiration (Dee/fall and new folding technique)

25 comments:

Monique said...

This is just adorable Debbie!!!

Karina Bunkenborg said...

Very very nice!
Renne

Anita said...

What a gorgeous fall project. Thanks for joining us at MelJen's Designs this week.

pattyo said...

Oh, so cute, Debbie! Everyone must look forward to coming to your home!

june lanum said...

Deb these are the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen. Love them

Charlene said...

Oh my...you rocked this challenge and then some...beautiful projects!

saltycatco said...

This is a cute idea!

Ros said...

These are gorgeous Debbie ... really pretty and I know your guests will just love them ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

Julia Moss said...

Gorgeous place setting...your guests will be impressed. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely table piece Deb, you have the prettiest table setting every time, bet your guests love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Monica K. said...

I love that pumpkin! How creative and beautiful!

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Very Pretty, thanks for playing along at OCC.
Hugs, Julie

Rae said...

How pretty!

Peppermintpatty said...

Oh WOW! This is sooo beautiful! Wish I was invited!!! (-;

Linda Robinson said...

Your creations always amaze me.. I adore that pumpkin... Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Gemma said...

This is a really beautiful project. Love the bright orange and the card that goes with it is just perfect too! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week and happy crafting! Hugs Gemma

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This is fabulous! thanks so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs.

Donna said...

Wow! What a gorgeous table. And the guests get goodies to take with them. A table that lasts! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Leonie said...

OMG these are just too cute!! Going to have to try this even though we dont have thanksgiving in Australia. Thanks for joining us at Stampatacular this week.
Hugs Leonie

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow, Debbie! I am totally in love with your little pumpkins!! And such a beautiful color, too! I'm so glad I've inspired you this week! :O)
Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our DT Inspiration challenge!
Hugs
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Karita said...

What a great project! :) I love the orange colour, it´s so bright. And that pumpkin is gorgeous! You are very talent :)

Thank you for playing with us at SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

One4Joy said...

what a wonderful take on the Tuesday Trigger! Your instructions were clear and I want to have a go at this, thanks,

Cheryl Nelson said...

Absolutely stunning work!!! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

sewingseedscraftylife said...

What a cute project, both the card and the little pumpkins.