Friday, October 1, 2010

Sweet Stampin' #46 meets My Time Made Easy!

My card today is playing double duty!!  The Sweet Stampin' #46 challenge is to use dies or punches and I am sharing another peek for you with a brand new set from My Time Made Easy - Thankful!  I also used Autumn Leaves and Darling Dots digital papers from MTME too!  Aren't they so pretty!!


I added some glitter to the sweet little stamped pumpkin image in true 'Debbie fashion' and it's popped up with a foam dot for extra dimension!  Lots of yummy embellies to make this a special little treat to give to someone special!


Isn't that stamped tag so delicious!  I love making tags and adore including them on my cards and projects!

Be sure to visit Katie and Tangii's blogs to see some more great inspiration using some of the new products available now in the shop!

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz  (you are here!)

And don't forget to swing by the SSCB to see what the other sweeties have designed for inspiration for us all this week too :)

Challenges for this card:

City Crafter Challenge Blog #24 - flowers and frills
The Color Dare #78 - daffodil, chocolate, vanilla
Stamptacular Sunday #78 - season's change fall colors
Crazy 4 Challenges #57 - pumpkin, wasabi, saffron, kraft, black
Our Creative Corner - cajun, olive, mustard, espresso

22 comments:

Tangii said...

I just LOVE this Debbie! Gorgeous job!

Cheryl said...

oh really love this,the coulrs are really gorgoues,so beautiful and detailed too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Glenda said...

So pretty! Love it - the layout is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a lovely autumn card, Debbie!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Debbie, very delicate and feminine card. in very pretty fall colors. lovely flower and image. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Catherine Doucette said...

I love the tag you created to go on your card, and the glitter on the pumpking! I've gotta try that! :0)

pattyo said...

Beautiful fall card, Debbie! I love the glittered pumpkin and the tag.

Monique said...

Beautiful fall card Debbie :)

Lorraine A said...

stunning card Debbie :-) I love everything about this ,,, beautiful !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Stampin' Pam said...

De-lightful; de-licious; de-lovely Miss Debbie!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Fabulous card! Don't you just love all the colors of fall? It's my absolute favorite time of the year!

Thanks for playing along with us for our Stamptacular Season's Change Challenge! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice and warm colors, so love that flower, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Marisa said...

What a great mix of DPs and use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Color Dare :)

Judy McMullen said...

Love your card! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and you've given me some inspiration to let loved ones know how thankful I am for them!

Linda Robinson said...

Another wonderful creation.. I just love all those layers... Thanks for playing along with us again over at CCCB!

Tracy said...

gorgeous card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the tag and the sparkles on the pumpkin!! Cute card :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card Debbie! You always have the best flower embellishments. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Another perfectly FABULOUS card!
Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!

Joan said...

Wow, this is awesome. I love all the different elements. Thanks for joining in the Color Dare this past week.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Debbie and just perfect for our bling it on challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun this week at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x