Monday, October 18, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room #32!

Week #32 in the Tea Room brings us this scrumptious inspiration photo ...


... and our host, Pattie, is asking us all to create a card or project using the colors in this photo, the theme or both!  I chose to create a gift set based on the colors and the yummy theme:



I used a template from My Time Made Easy called Trendy Tote - one of my all time favorites :)  It goes together in a snap and you can fill the inside with so many wonderful goodies!  I chose to fill mine with Pumpkin Spice coffee, chocolate truffles and biscotti cookies!



All of the adorable images are digital files provided by our sponsor this week, Meljen's Designs!  I printed out a page full of images that would coordinate with my fall themed gift and papers and set myself in front of my soaps one afternoon - coloring the afternoon away!



How sweet are these little scarecrow images!  Just precious!!  The 'Friends' tag was printed from a Freebie Monday image ... I thought it went well with these two little scarecrow buddies :)



I turned this pumpkin image into an adorable tag/card by backing it with some cardstock!



So here is my complete gift set ... kinda cute, don't ya' think!!!

Please take some time this week to visit the other Shabby Girls' blogs to be inspired by their lovely work:


And don't forget ... there are two days left to enter for a chance to win some of the prizes -- BLOG CANDY worth approximately $200 AND 15 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop.  Click HERE for details!

Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #32 - photo inspiration
Stamptacular Sunday #81 - no cards allowed
Cupcake Inspirations #81 - photo inspiration
Crazy 4 Challenges #59 - fall/autumn card or project
Our Creative Corner - embellies/the more the merrier
The Color Dare #80 - poppy, pear, chocolate, vanilla
The Pink Elephant #86 - orange & brown
There She Goes #77 - orange, black, green
Simon Says Stamp & Show - anything but a card
The Hybrid Chick - Digital Stamp Hybrid Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - 3 embellies, 2 DSP's (I have different DSP on the sides of the tote), 1 image
City Crafter Challenge Blog #26 - take flight (black bird)

23 comments:

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

OMG debbie, that is so cute girl!!!! I just love it... and check out all the goodies inside.. YUMM!!!!

-- dalis

Pattie said...

Wow Debbie...another fabulous set with that great tote! I think I'll be getting that one soon! I love all the different stamps that come together and make this project come alive! Well done!

p.s. I finished my blog TSTR post now that I have an internet connection again...my whole neighborhood has had this problem since Wed last week.

Hugs,
Pattie

Abi said...

Oh Debbie, I was going wow at the cake, but i'm much more impressed with your tote, those scarecrows are so cute. You have lucky friends, that's all I can say! x

Nicole said...

Adorable, Debbie! You sold me on that MTME template! How sweet is this gift! Love it! :)

Ros said...

Very clever Debbie ... you worked hard on this one and it shows ... thanks for playing long at CCCB

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful Gift!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a project, you never failed to amazed us with all these beautiful work, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

pattyo said...

Gorgeous set, Debbie! What a wonderful gift idea!

Corinna McGregor said...

Oh this is so pretty~love it!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at There She Goes!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Totally yummy, Debbie! What a fantastic gift this will make. Great job with all the adorable MelJen's images. I especially like the way you turned the pumpkin into a tag - very clever! Terrific work with the embellishments challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Angela said...

wow that is something I would be so happy to receive! how gorgeous!! love love love it !!

Linda w said...

I do indeed think it's kind of cute. Great job. someone's going to be very happy to get that. Hugs lin

trisha too said...

That is so cute--everything just goes so well together; what a great treat for someone!

:)

Ida said...

Oh I'll take one of these! Delightful. Again thanks for playing along with the CIC Challenge this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow! Debbie, this is just amazing! I love all the MD images you've gotten in there and this is such a lovely gift!! I can give you my address if you need it - hahaha!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Dianna said...

WOW! I love that you used so many different images!

Thanks for participating in the Tag Challenge at Meljen's Designs!

Dianna, DT Member @ Meljen's Designs

Audrey Pettit said...

So yummy! And adorable, too!

Diane Gilbert said...

Great idea! LOVE all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Anita said...

What a fabulous little gift! Too cute! Thank you for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

Anne said...

Stunning!! So inspiring! I love that tote and your decorating of it is so my thing!! Fabulous project. :o)

Sandy Ang said...

What a wonderfully decorated hamper ! Such a creative project.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Awww...super cute project, Debbie!!

tracy4 said...

Very beautiful! This would make the perfect office gift. TFS