Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pile It On! #43! and a FOND Farewell ...

I am sad while typing this post ... it will be my last as a Design Team Member for the awesome gals at the Pile It On! challenge blog.  I can hardly believe it's been six months since Dalis invited me to join her group of talented girls -- time flies when you're having a BALL :)  Although Dalis was so sweet to invite me to stay for another 3 month term, I've decided to step down for a while and maybe make room for some fresh talent over at PIO.  Rest assured, I'll be happy to play as often as my schedule allows with the weekly challenges ... I always have so much FUN {piling it on}!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our challenge theme this week is to create a card or project using a bear and a friend!  Our sponsor provided this sweet image and I had fun glittering it up:


That pretty red snowflake paper is from the 12 Days of Snowflakes collection from My Time Made Easy!

Be sure to pop on over to the PIO! challenge blog to see what the other DT girlies have created this week for your inspiration and enjoyment :)

Challenges for this card:

Pile It On! #43 - Beary Good Friends
The Shabby Tea Room #33 - Consider It Cased (Debbie's colors/Nicole's LO)
Taylored Expressions #132 - sketch
4 Crafty Chicks #9 - punches or dies
Color Throwdown #116 - riding hood red, vanilla, celery
Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright
Simon Says Stamp - punches or dies
The Creative Cottage #26 - embossing
The Hybrid Chick - digital images

10 comments:

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

girl, we are going to miss ya' so much... congrats on all your new teams! I see some new companies and I am so proud of you and they should know they are so lucky!!!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

lindyloo said...

aww what a super cute card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

pattyo said...

Adorable card!

Tamie said...

Very cute image Debbie! Thanks for playing!

my little scrapping corner said...

very cute card. love it.

Carla (cmsuto) said...

This is just adorable, Debbie! What a cute iamge!

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is beautiful and the papers and sparkle are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the cute polar bear thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

LeAnne said...

Cute! Glad you could play again this week with these little bears!

Leanne said...

Hey neat card, thanks for playing with us this week!

Leanne - DT 4 Crafty Chicks