Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Time Made Easy Peeks ... Day 5!

WOW, I've had so much fun creating and sharing my little designs made with all the new October Release products from My Time Made Easy the past few days ... time is flying by :)

Here is another cutie pie card I made using the A Spooky Surprise stamp set ... looks like Auntie Em's house fell on the wicked witch and all that is left are her boots and red glittered stockings!



My neice's birthday is on Halloween, so I'm going to send this card to her with a sweet treat inside :)


Have a 'Wicked Good Time' peeking at all the other treasures the MTME girls made for your inspiration too!

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Lisa Kind
Debbie Marcinkiewicz  (you are here!)
Ashley Cannon Newell - October Guest Designer

Check out all the other Design Team girlies projects in the My Time Made Easy Designer's Gallery!

See you tomorrow for peek #6!

Challenges for this card:

Create for Cards - Halloween

9 comments:

june lanum said...

so cute, your doing a great job for MTME but who would have thought any different...........

Amy said...

Oh, super cute! I love the witch's feet sticking out from under the house! (Yes, I'm from Kansas!)

Stampin' Pam said...

Giggle giggle - what a great little card - and the witch's feet - perfect! Way to ROCK mtme!

Kazan Clark said...

oh my this put a smile on my face this morning
Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

pattyo said...

How adorable is this! Love those glittered stockings!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Cute card Debbie! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Geesh, I LOVE your creativity! This is sweet!

Tracey Cuccia said...

I TOTALLY lol'd when I saw this -- I had a similar idea for a card -- I still may post it at a later date -- thanks for the giggle, I love it!!

Carol said...

Awww what a lovely card Debbie. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at The Creative Cottage. Lotsa luv xxxx