Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Time Made Easy Peeks - Day #2!

Welcome to day two of the My Time Made Easy November peeks :)  I have a pretty little holiday card to share with you all today that I made using these new in November goodies from the shop:

Sugar & Spice stamp set (set of 17 images)
Secret Santa stamp set (set of 32 images)
Trendy Tags #5 cut file





And here you are ...


First I stamped the door from the Sugar & Spice set and colored the handle in with a gold pen.  Next I stamped the round window image from the set on a piece of vanilla CS, punched out the center and then glued snipets of punched pieces from a Martha Stewart holly bough punch around to make a wreath.  To finish off the door, I glued on a gold bow and added some red stickles' berries'!

The sentiment was stamped using the Secret Santa set on one of the tags from the Trendy Tag #5 cut file.  I love these tag cut files ... you can actually fit 3 whole files across a 11" wide piece of CS and cut out nine tags on your Cricut all at once!  I {heart} anything that saves time -- especially during the busy holiday season!

A pretty red ticking stripe bow, a satin flower and pearls, embossed leaves and some pretty punched borders and wha-la!  Classic elegance :)

I hope you've enjoyed this peek!  Please take some time to visit some of the other Design Team girlies' blogs to be inspired by their amazing creations!

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

And don't forget to peek at the Designer's Gallery -- tons of creativity and FUN!

This sweet holiday card was designed for the Sweet Stampin' #50 challenge - a sketch!  Hop on over to the SSCB to be inspired by what the DT gals have created for you all this week!

Challenges for this card:
The Shabby Tea Room #33 - Consider It CASED (Debbie - holiday colors)
Color Throwdown #116 - riding hood red, vanilla, celery
Simon Says Stamp - punches & dies
Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright
CR84FN #1 - red, green, tan
4 Crafty Chicks #9 - punches or dies
Vintage Findings - vintage elements (pearls, inking)

18 comments:

Catherine Doucette said...

LOVE it, Debbie! I made a similar wreath you'll be seeing in a few days... :0) I love the touches of the vintage ledger paper and the stripe ribbon...beautiful!

Tracey Cuccia said...

So sweet Debbie! Makes me want a candy cane :)...I love youre wreath and that bow is marvelous, just marvelous!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie! This is so GORGEOUS!!! I love the fun holiday colors and your door is to die for! I wish I had that on my house! LOL!!! Lovely card!

Monique said...

Great card Debbie..Love the little wreath on the door and the big beautiufl bow.. Great work!!

Stampin' Pam said...

Debbie you just blow me away with each and every project you make - Honestly - WHERE do you get all the ideas and the TIME to do these? FANTASTIC - such a striking card. WOW is all I can say. YOU ROCK.

Lori said...

This is a gorgeous card, Debbie! Thanks for playing again with us at 4 Crafty Chicks! :)

Tangii said...

Very cute Debbie! Love all of the details... too fun!

Vicky said...

Loving this card its gorgeous I totally adore the colours. Hope you are having fab weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Debbie! Love that lil' wreath! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN1 challenge :)

Katina said...

Oh my goodness Debbie, what lovely stamps and what a stunning card! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW. x

Tamie said...

Debbie I just love all of the punches you used. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Carla (cmsuto) said...

What a wonderful card! I love the punched borders, striped ribbon and beautiful images! Thanks for joining the Color Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is such a sweet card! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing the CTD and using my colors this week!

Pattie said...

I love that door image! So pretty!

Lauretta See said...

beautiful!! i love it.. great job , thank you for sharing with us on the MELJENS challenge :) good luck!

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhh fabulous!!! Love it
Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck in the challenge
Anne x

Nicole said...

Debbie, this is just gorgeous! Just love it! Nicole - MD DTC

Donna said...

Beautiful embossing on your card! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x