Friday, October 29, 2010

My Time Made Easy Peeks begin today - Day #1!

WOW, what a quick month October was!  It seems as though I was just here sharing adorable little peeks of all of the wonderful new Halloween-y things that Lauren offers in the shop, and now here we are again peeking at what is to be released in just three short days over at My Time Made Easy on November 1st!

I am beyond excited about the new stamp sets and templates this month ... so cute, so adorable, so pretty, can be used even after the holidays!  Be sure to hit the link list below each of my peek posts and check out what the other MTME Designers have created for your inspiration this month :)

Ready ... set ... here we GO!!!  Introducing:  Dashing Through the Snow (set of 22 images), Secret Santa (32 images) and The Gingersnap's (set of 17 images)!








I giggled with glee when I saw these adorable sets!!!  I have to admit, I think they have become my all-time favorite holiday stamp sets -- each little image is simply precious!  Look at that whimsical sled piled high with presents!  How about that sweet little reindeer with his glittered antlers and sparkly holly leaf and berry collar?  The gingerbread family set is a 'must have' and the sweet jingle bell is precious!


I decided to create a set of four 3.25" square tags in a very soft, vintage inspired palette!  The cardstock/ink colors are vanilla, blush blossom and sage shadow.  The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is Paradise Aqua Mist from my Etsy Shop!



I cut out the sweet cards with the Sentimentals Cartridge on my Cricut - easy peesy!



Some buttons, pearls, glitter and coloring, and wha-la!  The patterned paper from MTME used for the flowers and leaves is Ga Ga For Gingham (Blushing) - YUM!  I adore gingham checks!



This fun little 'Winter Wonderland' set was also created for today's Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #22!  Be sure to visit the blog to check out what the other F&F designers made for this fun challenge :)

I hope you enjoyed peeking at my sweet, vintage inspired project today!  Please visit the other MTME Design Team girles to see lots more delicious inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

And don't forget the AWESOME MTME Designer's Gallery - loaded with tons of inspiration!!!

Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #33 - Consider it CASED (Clare - handmade flower/pink)
Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright
Vintage Findings - vintage elements (shabby seam binding, buttons, baker's twine, inked edges)
Meljen's Designs #31 - two images
4 Crafty Chicks #9 - punches or dies (spiral flower die, cricut cartridges)
Stamp Simply #163 - CAS winter
Waltzingmouse - Tag You're It

19 comments:

Monique said...

These are so sweet Debbie!! I love the soft colors, with matching Seam binding.. So creative ..

Tangii said...

Very cute Debbie! Love the colors!

Leanne said...

Cool! Nice colors! Thanks for joining us!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, how beautiful! I LOVE the soft colors you've used on these!

Catherine Doucette said...

Debbie...oh, the colors...so soft and dreamy :0) Winter is on it's way! Beautiful projects!

Stampin' Pam said...

THUD - wow amazing Debbie - you are an artiste extraordinaire! I love these - I cannot create vintage but you just rock it - every time! Love these - Love these - Oh did I say I love these??? :-)

Kristin Bueter said...

These are so precious, Debbie! Love the shabby set of cards you created and your colors are fantastic! You certainly know how to work some gingham paper ;] Looks great with your Cricut cards and the sweet images you stamped. Adore that seam binding also...what a pretty color!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What adorable sets these are! Love the card creations you have designed.

Lin said...

Love these, Debbie, so fun! Your embellies are adorable, too!

cbuswell said...

oh, these are just gorgeous!! love the color combo and the flower!! : )

Sprytebyrd said...

Gorgeous cards, Debbie! Such a lovely little set!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our 2-Fer challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

pattyo said...

These cards are so adorable, Debbie!

Denise said...

Debbie, your cards are so beautiful!!! I love the whisical images and colors you choose.

Lisa Kind said...

These are fabulous! LOVE the shabby colors you chose for these holiday cards! I especially love the jingle bell card...so, so pretty!

Lori said...

Awww..Debbie, these images are ADORABLE! Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori - 4 CC DT

Pattie said...

Love the colors you used and these images are adorable!

Anita said...

These are so pretty and i love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Love those vintage colors you used on your cards. What a great stamp set. thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs.

Tamie said...

Debbie these images are so cute and I really like the colors with them. Thanks for sharing them with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.