Monday, October 4, 2010

My Time Made Easy ... final day of October Peeks!

Well, here we are -- day seven of the October Release Peeks and my final project to officially share with you all this month for My Time Made Easy!  Rest assured, I'll be playing with the new goodies from October throughout the month for card challenges, so keep tuning in!!

Time seems to be flying by, and before we know it, it'll be time for the November peeks!!

Ready?  Here we go -- introducing the 'Pinch Me!' template ...


How absolutely adorable is this sweet little template??  They keep getting better and better, don't they!



Lauren's designer sample that comes with the template instructions shows this template made up to look like a pumpkin - soooo cute!  When I looked at the template, I saw a basket full of apples!



I used the A Spot of Tea and Well Preserved stamp sets to create a sweet little tag!  I slipped a yummy smelling cinnamon stick under the bow and the Shabby Vintage Seam Binding embellishment is Mint Green Tea (pretty appropriate color/flavor choice!) from my Etsy Shop!



The apple treat boxes are filled with 4 Cinnamon Tea Bags!  Yum-o!



And because no gift set is complete without a sweet little card, I created an apple shaped card that I downloaded from The Cutting Cafe and decorated it with leaves I made using the Darling Dots 2 digital paper and a stamped sentiment on the tag using the Secret Surprise stamp set!  A few more scrumptious embellies to finish it off ...



... and wha-la!  What do you think?  Pretty adorable, huh!

Be sure to visit these MTME design team girlies' blogs to see some more awesome inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Tammy Hershberger
Lisa Kind
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz  (you are here!)

And don't forget the Designer's Gallery for lots more inspiration using all of the MTME products!

Thanks for spending the past week with me here peeking at my little creations!  I cannot wait to see what you all will make using the awesome October goodies.  Please leave me a comment or send me a link via e-mail ... I'd love to see your projects :)

Challenges for this gift set project:

Really Reasonable Ribbons #9 - fall and ribbons

20 comments:

Regina E said...

wow wow wow wow wow..what a fantastic set...you rock..hugs

Monique said...

Love this.. I can smell the cinnamon sticks now what a creative idea to tie them on your template.. Great work Debbie :)

Amy said...

Super cute!

june lanum said...

This is so cute, I can see it dozens of different ways as little gifts. I love giving and the packaging makes the whole difference................

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a fun little Fall gift set! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Love these sweet gifts, Debbie! You rocked this release!!

Catherine Doucette said...

THUD. (jaw hitting floor) So adorable! I am totally borrowing this idea for a teacher gift!! :0)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Debbie, you're incredible! These apples are AWESOME!

Noreen said...

I can see how versatile this is going to be. Love the apple idea, and red is my favorite color!

Tangii said...

An apple? Of course!!! How perfect is that?!?! Too, too cute!

Stampin' Pam said...

FABULOUS Debbie - just love everything about it - got my ribbon but do'nt know how to tie it all ruffly fluffly like you do... :-( A simple bow doesn't cut it...

Tracey Cuccia said...

SO CUTE! Love the apples Debbie -- VERY clever idea to incorporate the cinnamon sticks into the bow too -- mmmm...must smell heavenly!! Marvelous!

Jo said...

OH WOW! *claps*
They look yummy and I bet they smell yummy too.
wtg hunni! xx

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Viola Mahr said...

Hi Debbie! I'm totally excited to find ya! Another shabby-chic girl! :) That's my *fave* style too. Would love to drop by your blog often, and if you have time, do visit me at www.violamahr.typepad.com, would be wonderful to have you there!

Gemma said...

Really great, love the apples and the matching card, great give-away as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join the fun again next week. Happy crafting, Gemma

Adria (I now have 3 Copics!) Slauterbeck said...

You are right...this is an adorable template! and you created something equally adorable :)
I am craving a spiced cider so BAD now!!! SEND ME ONE OF THOSE! LOL.

Thank you for sharing your "layers" of creativity with us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Season's Giftings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

Fantastic - love the template you've used!!! Thanks for playing the BBB Challenge again!! :)

Denise said...

I can see why you won. Your basket is gorgeous!