Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Time Made Easy - day #3 peeks!

I've been waiting for a goodie just like the 'Any Way You Slice It' template that will be brand new in November ... and the waiting is no longer!! This little 'cutie pie' will be available in the My Time Made Easy shop starting tomorrow!

 How absolutely adorable is this sweet slice of cake ...  the template was so easy to assemble -- I cut the two pieces out with my Cricut and it went together in less than five minutes!




I used some new digital papers from the 'Timeless Tradition' and 'Candy Shop' lines - yummy!  I've become quite addicted to using digital papers since begining to work with MTME -- print just what you need, less waste, no papers in a 'pack' that you don't care for!



I love how the big polka dotted flower coordinates with the plaid patterned paper!  Lots of embellies added here, bead, berries, rolled roses, glitter, trinket pins, Cameo Beige Sugar Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop, vintage lace, pom-pom trim, wide grosgrain ribbon, embossed and glittered leaves, velvet rose, glittered chipboard - yummy!



The view from each side is so pretty!  I {heart} that big pink bow, don't you?



And, no gift set is complete, in my opinion, without a sweet little coordinating card!  The sentiments were stamped using the new 'Secret Santa' set ... which is also the perfect coordinating set for Lauren's 'In Suspense' template released last month!




Now, who wouldn't like to get a 'sweet treat' like this one this holiday season?!?

Please take a few minutes to visit the other Design Team girlies to be inspired by their awesome projects ...
you're NOT going to believe how creative the team got with their adorable takes on this sweet template!

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

Be sure to visit the Designer's Galley for more inspiration!
Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #33 - CASE a shabby girl (Debbie - colors)
Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright
Simon Says Stamp - punches & dies
4 Crafty Chicks #9 - punches or dies
Meljen's Designs #31 - two images
Vintage Findings - vintage elements (seam binding, trinket pin, buttons, lace, trims)
Waltzingmouse - Tag You're It

16 comments:

Catherine Doucette said...

Another winner, Debbie!! Just beautiful, and I love how you created with the Believe sentiment :0)

Pattie said...

Oh I love cake boxes and this one is fabulous! Love the papers and all those embellishments!!!

Monique said...

OMG Debbie this is full of Shabby Goodness... I {heart} your flower all the added pins and wonderful matching card..So beautiufl!!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful gift ensemble! That piece of cake looks so pretty! Good enough to eat! Lovely card too!

Lorraine A said...

oh wow !!! these are gorgeous !! I love the cake box ,, so pretty and the card is stunning :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge (and on the PCP )and the PTW Challenge too :-)
luv
Lols x x x

lindyloo said...

oh wow wee what a super box just love it thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

Stampin' Pam said...

OH Debbie - I have such mixed emotions when I view your beautiful projects - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them then I want to go sulk in a corner somewhere cause I can't even BEGIN to come up with ideas like that. THis is just fabulous - great showcasing! You ROCK girl.

pattyo said...

What a gorgeous set, Debbie! Love the colors and embellishments!

2amscrapper said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous materials used to create a masterpiece!

Tamie said...

Very beautiful card Debbie and the cake slice is awesome! Thanks for joining us again at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Jill said...

wow wow wow Debbie they are all absolutely stunning and so beautifully made I love them all! thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lori said...

Gorgeous gift set, Debbie! I would totally *love* that for Christmas :) Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing with us this week! Very cool creation.

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

Lauretta See said...

this is beautiful! wow! thank you for sharing with us on the MELJENS challenge :) good luck!

Craftyanny said...

stunning box and a great matching card.
Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck in the challenge
Anne x

Nicole said...

Cute creations, Debbie! Just wonderful art! Nicole - MD DTC