Thursday, October 28, 2010

JustRite Holiday Recipe - WINNER!


I am over the moon excited and tickled {pink} ... I just found out that the project I created for last week's JustRite Friday #41 Challenge - create a project incorporating a holiday recipe into it - won first place!


I created a multi-part chipboard clipboard that can hold holiday recipes, menus, to do lists, cards or whatever you'd like to showcase!  I also created some sparkly, glittered clips to hold your holiday paper goods together - neat and organized - and lastly I included a recipe for some yummy-licious Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops which I made last year for my annual cookie exchange :)

You can view my original post HERE!  I {heart} to design cards, but my 'specialty' is gifts and altered items.  I adore creating gift sets and even more, I LOVE to give them to my friends and loved ones!!

A big thank you to Sharon and the girlies at JustRite Stamps :)


2 comments:

Denise said...

Whooo Hooo!!! Congratulations girl!!! I can see why you won. Your projects is awesome!! Not too mention the lollipops sound pretty good too :)

Kristin Bueter said...

And again! See what I mean? You are a winner in my book too, Debbie. SO glad others are recognizing your adorable work!!! Congratulations :O)