Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Hybrid Chick site NEWS!

Good morning bloggity friends!  I hope you're enjoying a day doing what you love - paper crafting!!!

I'm busy in my design studio working on the new My Time Made Easy November peeks which will begin next week, so stay tuned :)  In the meantime, you can view my Designer's Gallery HERE!

I have some FUN news to share with you all this morning ...


I was contacted by Nicole from The Hybrid Chick yesterday and asked if I would be interested in becoming a designer for The DigiChick Shop!  How fun ... they have such wonderful goodies in the shop!

I will be in the company of some amazing designers, including one of my favorite stampy friends, Clare Buswell!  Clare's shabby and vintage creations just steal my heart each time I see them!  Truly wonderful!!   Did you see the Vintage Halloween Banner she created for THC posted yesterday?  I gotta make one of those!!!

Stay tuned ... looks like I'll be designing and submitting my first project for THC sometime in November!

Have a wonderful stampy day :)

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Congratulations Deb! Talk about being busy!!! Have fun!

pattyo said...

Congrats Debbie! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

congratulations!
I knew your cards in my challenge would get some extra good news for you.

Congrats again!

-- dalis