Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gratitude for a CHALLENGE!

Here is my design inspired by this photo...


... for the current challenge RIGHT HERE to celebrate Simple Treasure's 2nd Blog Birthday :)



As you can see, I was inspired by the doilies in the picture!!  I love the elegantness of the gold doilie in the background accented with the gold sparkle brad!

Also wanted to share this one I made a couple weeks ago -- another lovely take on the doilie inspiration!

I can't wait to see your creations inspired by this Martha Stewart photo too :)

And don't forget to enter for your chance to win the $200 Blog Birthday Bash Candy PRIZE!

Challenges for this card:

Cupcake Inspirations #80 - photo inspiration
Moxie Fab World - perfectly placed pleats
Color Throwdown #114 - poppy, chocolate, pear, saffron
The Color Dare #80 - poppy, pear, chocolate, vanilla

15 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the patterns and doilies with the ribbon! The acorns on the bottom one are super cute too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Marisa said...

Just love how you used that stamp set on this card. Lovely touch with the lace too :) Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Color Dare.

Glenda said...

So soft, feminine and fabulous! Great work. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Beautiful card! Very pretty images and details! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card! Love the doilies and great use of the metal! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Viola Mahr said...

O my Deb! this is beautiful! soft shabby chic my style my flavor my cup of tea! :) All the best on the Moxie Fab challenge, and hugs from a fellow-contestant! :)

Viola
www.violamahr.typepad.com

Broni said...

Very pretty! I'm really loving doilies right now! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card Debbie. Love those Fall colors! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the doilies and medallion! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Ida said...

Very pretty. The doilies and your medallion are so lovely. Great ribbon treatment too. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

Joan said...

Fantasic fall card....I love all the layers and the doilies!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

Kristin Bueter said...

This is so pretty, Debbie! Love all of your shabby, girlie elements...and I'm with Broni! I'm totally into doilies right now ♥ Thanks for playing along with us! Your work is gorgeous as always :]

Tameko said...

Love these cards. I like the way you accented your ribbon.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Perfectly Placed Pleats challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)