Monday, October 4, 2010

Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty WINNER!

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!  I just found out that my little dinner party gift set you can see HERE was picked as a WINNER for the September Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty Challenge - Rustic Beauty!


What a complete honor ... there were sooooooo many GORGEOUS creations submitted.  I was among the company of some very talented designers!  Congrats to Vicki and my stampy friend, Pattie, for their wins too!  I thank Julie and all the design team girls over at Flourishes for their continued fabulous inspiration, and I really appreciate them picking my gift set for this challenge!

Today is the final day of my Guest Host Week at Flourishes too.  I'd love to see you create a card or project for my 'Harvest Home' challenge!

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Congratulations! Your beautiful creations were over the top!