Monday, October 11, 2010

Cosmo Cricket's giveway and GDT Call ...

VOTING ENDED 10/15/10!  Thanks to all who voted for ME!  I did not win, but maybe next time!

Hi bloggity friends!  Busy prepping things here for Wednesday's Blog Anniversary festivities and I just noticed that one of my fav spots is hosting a November Guest Designer Call -- COSMO CRICKET!

Now, of course, I had to throw my hat in the ring so to speak and just keep my fingers crossed.  They are asking all interested participants to leave a comment letting CC know that you are interested in the GDT spot and then asking your blog friends to leave a comment as well at THIS post - casting a vote for you!

Well, I don't have as many followers as some other gals in blog land, but if you like my work and would be interested in seeing me design some projects in November with CC, all you have to do is leave a comment  at the link above nominating me for the spot - easy peesy!

They are going to pick the top 5 nominees and then do random.org after that, so it's really a crap shoot, but what the heck!  You never know unless you try, right!

I just commented and voted for myself, so I know I have at least ONE vote - ha!

I 'may' tie this into my BLOG-O-VERSARY festivities ... I'm just sayin' :)

Thanks in advance for your kind votes!  Leave me a comment on this post to let me know you voted for me and I'll include an extra 'chance' for you on Wednesday for the prizes and goodies :)

Here are a couple links to some of my favorite projects using Cosmo Cricket goodies:













11 comments:

Pattie said...

I'll be voting for ya!

pattyo said...

OK, there is another vote for you at Cosmo Cricket from me! Hope they pick you!

Carrie said...

Oh I will be over there to vote for you too xx

Pattie said...

I voted earlier...right under your vote Deb!

nicky said...

I vote for you and i hope i did it right! hugs nicky

Deb Hickman said...

You've got my vote !!!!! Good luck.

Mirabelka said...

You've got my vote
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Jayne said...

voted...good luck!

KroXa said...

I vote for U too

Rosalee said...

Will be voting for you.
Hugs, Rosalee

Karen M. said...

I've voted for you! Goodluck! You're such a great designer!!