Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Candy and Seam Bindng WINNERS ....

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who became a new follower of my little ol' bloggity blog and to all the existing loyal followers too!  Hugs to you all!!

Thank you to everyone who made a sweet creation to submit for the 'Doilie Inspired' challenge too!

*The blog candy winner was randomly choosen from the 74 comments left on the blog post and the winner is someone who is currently following me, left a comment on the blog candy post and posted a picture and link to the blog candy prize on the sidebar of her blog for me to find.  I had to draw several names because the first person I chose did not have the blog candy picture linked on the sidebar of her blog :(  I wanted to share this information so it would be fair to all who participated with all the proper links and comments!

Drum roll please ........ and the WINNERS are:

$200 BLOG CANDY PACKAGE:  Denise from Lala's World

SHABBY VINTAGE SEAM BINDING:  Melissa Bove from Creating From the Heart

Congratulations girls!  Please contact me via e-mail to claim your prizes.  You will have one week from today to claim or forfeit.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, I can't believe you picked me! I can't believe someone didn't post either. I'm so happy! Thank you so much Deb!

A Christy Production said...

Denise!!!! Jealousy has overcome me.

Linda w said...

Congratulations to the winners. hugs lin

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Woo-Hoo! I am so excited! Thank you so very much Debbie!! I just love your ribbon!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I had to go make sure it wasn't me that forgot to put it on my side bar... nope, just not as lucky as Denise! lol Congrats!

Jennifer Scull said...

congratulations to the winners! way to go! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats to the winners!