Friday, September 10, 2010

You've Got Mail ...

Thought I'd send a little note of appreciation out to Lauren today to let her know how excited I am about Guest Designing for her My Time Made Easy store next month - whoo hoo!!  Those of you who know me well, know that I've been a 'fan' of her designs for such a long time now!!  You can read all about it on THIS post!  I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited, and I've been walking around my house all day today giggling!!!



I've used the You've Got Mail acryllic stamp set and the Sensational Staples Digital Papers for this card!

Challenges for this card:

2 Sketches 4 You #60 - sketch
There She Goes #71 - black, kraft, teal
Little Paper Shop - CAS
Our Creative Corner - letters or numbers

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Deb - it's so cute - and congrats on being a GDT for October! Oh, and I got my magazine in the mail today...thanks and have a great day!
Pattie

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
I love the ribbon :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura