Thursday, September 9, 2010

WOW ... I'm a TRENDSETTER!

Each week, the girlies over at There She Goes Stamps spotlight one paper crafter who participated in the previous week's challenge!  This week it's my turn to be in the spotlight ...


Last week's challenge was a fun 1-2-3 recipe, and I managed to have quite a few of my weekly designs fit the bill!  My shabby little tag creation for the current Shabby Tea Room challenge caught Holly's eye, so she contacted me and asked if I would like to be showcased.  What a fun honor!


If you haven't had the chance already, please hop on over and visit the TSG girls - so much great info, tips, inspiration and great challenges each week.  Jessica has a stamp shop and I have the pleasure of owing a few of her lovelies ... just adorable!  Check it out :)

Have a wonderful, stampy day!

1 comment:

abed said...

Оh,it's wonderful!!! Such a nice!!!