Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Truly Scrumptious #42!

This week's #42 sketch challenge at the Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog is a FUN one ... plus we have the option to use snowflakes - YUM!



I received a packet of goodies in the mail yesterday that I ordered from My Favorite Things last week and just knew that they needed to be inked and glued for this sketch challenge!  It is the October VIP bundle packet that included 2 stamp sets (including Winter in the City), 3 snowflake dies, 2 rolls of satin rouched ribbon and a bottle of glimmer glass glitter - YUMM-O!!!  I used it all on this card ... what do ya' think??

The DSP is from My Minds Eye's new holiday collection ... I just {heart} the soft tones and muted colors!

Please visit the TS blog during the next two weeks to be inspired by the other design team girlies projects and then give this fun sketch a try!!

Challenges for this card:

Truly Scrumptious #42 - sketch
Moxie Fab World Jolly Holly Greetings - Christmas cards
City Crafter Challenge Blog #24 - flowers (snowflake cluster) and frills
Crazy 4 Challenges #56 - bling
My Favorite Things WSC 9/29/10 - dress up
Curtain Call #49 - real red, sahara sand, suede, black, vanilla

15 comments:

Ros said...

Looks like you had fun with your new goodies ... thanks for joining us at CCCB

Lin said...

Love your card!! Looked at My Favourite things but couldn't find the images..What was the set called?

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card. Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtian Call. :o)

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous Debbie. I love the image and your embellishments are fabulous.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, that image is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

pattyo said...

What a stunning and elegant card, Debbie! I love that image.

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card...Love the embellishmnets and the image is fab...
Mandy xx

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful! I especially love how you worked the ribbon.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Holy Moly are you ever on a roll!
Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Linda Robinson said...

Another great creation.. I jusst looove MFT stamps... Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB, I just love seeing all your creation..

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie. Love the snowflakes and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Dawn Easton said...

Debbie, your card is beautiful! LOVE all those new goodies you got! Can't wait for mine to arrive but customs LOVES to hold my things up! ha!

Wendy said...

OMG, hot card alert!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks again for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)