Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A prayer request for a dear friend ...

Hi bloggity friends ... I'm still around!  I haven't had much time lately to blog just for the fun of it -- lots going on 'behind the scenes' getting ready for the BIG My Time Made Easy peeks to begin on September 29th followed by the HUGE release party on October 1st!  All the fun begins here one week from today, so mark your calendars to join in on the fun!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

On a sad note, Lauren's oldest daughter is very ill and was hospitalized this past Saturday with pneumonia.  For those of you who follow Lauren's blog, you know that Alexa has had many challenges in her short, little life.  Please pray for Alexa, Lauren and their family as they deal with this latest illness  ... pray for a speedy recovery for Alexa and strength for Lauren - who has also been diagnosed with a sinus infection and pneumonia .  The power of prayer is strong!

This release is the largest one in MTME history -- 8 new stamp sets, 5 new templates and some yummy cut files too!  The Design Team has stepped up and taken over the peeks and release for Lauren during her time of need!  The next best thing you can do to support Lauren after a prayer is to support her business as this family will, no doubt, be burdened with some hefty medical bills after all the healing is complete.

You won't be disappointed ... such adorable stuff!  I'm bursting with anticipation and cannot wait to start sharing all the amazing goodies I've been making using the new October products from MTME!

In the meantime, I can share with you all the sweet gift I received from my hubby when I got home from work Monday evening ... a dozen long stem red roses to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary - WOW!


I was out again last night {stamping!!!}, so we are 'officially' celebrating tonight with dinner at The Melting Pot and a movie - yippiee :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful, stampy day!


5 comments:

Pattie said...

Oh I will certainly keep Lauren and Alexa in my prayers. Happy Anniversary Debbie! Enjoy your date!
Hugs,
Pattie

pattyo said...

Happy Anniversary! Also, will keep Lauren and Alexa in my prayers.

DAWN Braun said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a fab dinner at the Melting Pot, how FUN!!

Sorry to hear about all the sickness going around, not fun...will be praying for your friends to heal quickly.

Also, was wondering if you could send me the blinkie html code, would love to put it on my blog side bar if it's okay...

thanks!

Prayer Requests said...

My husband and I were moved from your prayer.
We are praying that god will help you in your situation.
When we find our self in times like this we use holylandprayer.com
It helps us feel closer to god when we need it most, I truly recommend you to try it.
God bless you.
Sandra.

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy Anniversary, Debbie! And my thoughts go out to Lauren and Alexa and their family.