Monday, September 20, 2010

The Pink Elephant #84!

For the #84 challenge, we have a recipe for you all to play around with this week at The Pink Elephant ... use the color Aqua, some designer paper, embellishment of your choice -- and the DT used some yummy digi images provided by Heather Ellis' Etsy Shop!

Here is my sweetie ...



This was a super fun card to make!!  The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is Paradise Aqua mist from my Etsy Shop!  Hop on over to TPE challenge blog to be inspired by my fellow design team sisters' amazing designs and then give this {sweet} recipe challenge a try :)

Challenges for this card:

The Pink Elephant #84 - aqua, designer paper, embellishement
My Favorite Things WSC 9/15/10 - stars
Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #15 - sketch

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Debbie, this card just knocked me out! That little girl is just about my favorite image and her dress looks darling in that DP! All the elements come together so wonderfully, the glittered heart, shabby seam binding, a little more bling and WOW.... What can I say except, I LOVE IT!

Pattie said...

I always love how you color the PI girls - so soft and pretty! Love all the elements too!

Jennifer said...

What a great card Debbie!! Love the soft and pretty colors!! Lots of great details!! (=

Deb Hickman said...

Oohhh gorgeous card,the colours are beautiful and I love the sweet image.

Julia Aston said...

Love all the 'pretties' on your ribbon - the soft colors and the sweet little girl! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card Debbie! Love all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Julie said...

Love the ribbon and the seam binding! The texture on this card is amazing!

Lenet said...

Love this shabby card!!The colors, the little girl,ribbon everything!
Just love everything about it!! Thank you very much for playing with us at WMSC

Steph Zerbe said...

Supa cute! No, really, this card is just darling! Stunning really! Love her little pp dress!

Savitri said...

So so sweet!!! I love the image of the little girl! Sweetness for sure! Thanks for playing with the Mischief Maker this week!

Sarah Martina said...

I love all your sweet trinkets, Deb! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)