Monday, September 20, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #31!


This week at Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog, Megan has given us a 'challenging' assignment {giggle}!  I found these colors very unique together and it took me a while to make my card work!  I'm not convinced I got 'enough' of each color in my design to show through, but here ya' go ...


You can find all the main, predominant colors, but if you're searching for the Rose Red (I used brads and cardstock) and Perfect Plum (I used a marker to shade the little girl's outfit/then glittered and again on the sentiment).  River Rock is background on the vintage image, the girl's dress, card base and tag.  Riding Hood Red is cardstock and buttons.

I've been on a Halloween kick this week, so I think that was what was making this difficult for me ... trying to coordinate this adorable vintage photo with the color palette!  It's really rather sweet IRL!

Hop on over to the PPC Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other design team girls' projects and then give this color challenge a try ... I dare you to!!!

Challenges for this card:

Picture Perfect Creations #31 - colors
Mojo Monday #156 - sketch
Stampin' Royalty #37 - stitching
Paper Sundaes #36 - fabulous fall

8 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

Another lovely card! Your stitching is pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Leanne said...

Wow!

France said...

Wow... Really nice, beautiful job !
Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful card an colours..thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

pattyo said...

Such a sweet card! I am enjoying all your creative Halloween cards.

Hands On said...

Great bow! YOur stitches are great! Thanks for joining Stampin' Royalty.

Deb Hickman said...

What a fab Halloween card. I love how you've used the colours and I adore that sweet image.

Nana said...

Fabulous card, love the image! :)
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana