Friday, October 1, 2010

Official Release - My Time Made Easy!

Yippiee ... the 1st of the month has finally arrived and all the goodies we've been peekin' to you the last couple of days are officially available in the My Time Made Easy shop today!  What do you think ... isn't this the most a-mazing release ever?  I want to live in Lauren's brain -- how does she do it month after month??  I don't know, but I think I can speak for us all that we're sure glad she does!!

All of the templates that Lauren has designed and the coordinating stamps, pretty printables and papers that she offers to make our gifts sparkle and shine are simply the best in the industry!  How lucky are we ALL!

Well, besides some more adorable peeks, now that it's October 1st I can FINALLY share some awesome news with you all!  Lauren has invited me to be a permanent designer on her team!  I am BEYOND excited -- very flattered and honored too!  I am sure Lauren got tons of applications ... I wouldn't want to have been in her shoes to choose just two people!   I am among the company of some wildly talented designers and this is really a dream come true for me!  I {heart} paper crafting and especially making gifts from templates, so this is a match made in heaven ... I'm delighted more than words can express :)

Check out my Project Designer gallery HERE!

So, let me share a few little cutie patootie projects I made using the In Suspense template, A Secret Surprise stamp set and A Spooky Surprise stamp set ...


This time of year, it's such a fun thing to open your front door and find a little treat waiting for you -- dropped off by someone who 'boo-ed' you the night before!!  I don't have young children anymore to make up boo treats filled with candy, but I am starting a 'new tradition' to make grown-up boo treats for my stamping girlies and fill them with paper crafting goodies ... how fun is that??!!  Shhhh ... don't tell them!!



I just {heart} the color scheme of deep purple, green, orange and black for Halloween projects ... so spooky and appropriate for this time of the year - don't you think?  I managed to put my shabby little spin on this gift by making that yummy flower with layers of rayon fabric, a bloomer, a sweet satin flower with rhinestone center and some Ambrosia Cantalope Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  How about those black swirls ... delicious, aren't they!



No 'Debbie project' would be complete without GLITTER, so I added some to the cobweb, candy corn and pumpkin (glitter doesn't show up well in my pics)!  I filled the box with caramel candies a few wooden popsicle sticks and will deliver with an apple ... a sweet caramel apple Halloween Treat!



No gift set would be complete without a coordinating card, so I made a cute little witch's dresser adorned with more glittered cobwebs ... and oops, looks like Ms. Witch fell into one of the drawers when she was trying to find her panties!!!  The drawer knobs are black glitter brads --- oooh, so spooky!


The card comes complete with a pullout tag that can be signed on the back!  I play bunco Friday night with my girlfriends and the host is a Halloween fanatic!  She decorates every nook and cranny in her home for Halloween like I decorate my house for Christmas ... and those who know me well, know that I really, really like Christmas!  I thought this would be a sweet treat to bring to my friend Friday night.  Do you think she'll be surprised?? 

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the peeks to date!  Please stop back over the next couple of days ... I'll be sharing some more adorable projects I've made using the new October goodies today through Tuesday!  Have FUN looking at all the new stuff in the shop ... and be sure to 'treat' yourself to a few new goodies!
Goodies used on these projects from the My Time Made Easy shop:

Template:  In Suspense

Stamp Sets: A Spooky Surprise, Secret Surprise
And since this is the OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY, ALL of the Design Team girlies have some more peeks that you won't want to miss either:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz  (you are here!)

Challenges for this project:

Stamptacular Sunday #78 - season's change fall colors
Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16 - sketch (turned sideways!)
Create for Cards - halloween
 

16 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute project! I love the witch's feet sticking out of the dresser drawer!

Catherine Doucette said...

BWAH HA HA!! I love the witch getting lost in the drawer! So cute! I love the touch of shabby too...welcome to MTME :0)

Pattie said...

Congrats Debbie!!! You so deserve it! I can't wait to see all the great things you create with their products!

Danielle Champagne said...

Congrats! such a fabulous Halloween project. Love the dresser shape card with it's lovely tag. So cute! Full of little details, a real candy for he eyes.
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Stephanie Kraft said...

Love your shabby take on Halloween, Debbie.. so beautiful AND fun!! Welcome to the team!!

Tangii said...

Hehehehehee, such a fun project Debbie!

Monique said...

Congratulations Debbie you have done a fabulous job with all your eye candy.. Well done. This is such a cute template and love the matching card ..:)

pattyo said...

What an adorable gift! I'm sure your friend will love it. The witch's feet sticking out of the drawer is too funny!

Noreen said...

That card is the cutest!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

I love "boo'ing"! It's so much fun!

Love how you're used the fall colors to create your fall projects! Don't you just love the colors of fall? It's my favorite time of year!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
wow stunning creation, luv the feet sticking out, lol,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Stampin' Pam said...

Ohhhhh my gosh what a great collection of fabulous projects. SO fun and creative!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LMHO at that little dresser! I wanna' live in YOUR brain, Debbie! These are so cute!

Jane said...

WOW! these are fabulous!! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Tracey Cuccia said...

What clever and ADORABLE projects Debbie! Too much!! So glad to be working with you!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gotta tell ya - I love this witchy dresser. Inspired! WW, Lesley