Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Time Made Easy Peeks - Day Two and a Tea Party!!

Well, from the comments I received, it sounds like the Fancy a Cuppa? and To Go! templates are a BIG HIT!!  I'm so tickled that you enjoyed my pretty in pink 'Got Smores' gift design :)  It was so much fun to make!!!  I'd love to see the projects that you make with these sweet templates ... leave me a comment!

Today is day #2 of the sneak peeks from My Time Made Easy and Lauren did not disappoint with this next template ... oh my shabby goodness - YUM!  I'm super excited to show you what I made and tell you all about it ... let's go!


I'm pleased to introduce you to the Grab a Cup template!  Isn't it a-mazing!!!  I'm a HUGE tea/coffee lover -- I collect antique tea cups and pots.  One of my favorite things to do is host and attend tea parties with my girl friends ... my challenge blog is even called The Shabby Tea Room {giggle}!!  I have antique dolls and teddy bears set up in my living and dining rooms having tea parties - so cute :)



This template spoke to my heart and I could hardly wait to cut it out and put it all together into a scrumptious little gift set!  I used a sheet of the new Cafe Text digital paper from the All Steamed Up Collection - super cute!  I embossed the adorable handle and even did some sewing directly on the tea cup -- it worked fabby to help hold the digi papers onto the cardstock due to the bends in the cup!



For the sweet little tag, I used one of the tag images from A Spot of Tea (my all-time favorite set of Lauren's to date!) and the sentiment is stamped using the new Grab a Cup Sentiments set!  I filled this sweet little cup with lots of yummies like tea, sugars, a tea pot cookie cutter and a sweet little tea spoon that I tied the tag onto!  Just precious!



To complete this darling little gift set, I made a coordinating card using the Fancy a Cuppa?, Fancy a Cuppa? Add on Set, Grab a Cup and Grab a Cup Sentiments stamp sets!  More embossing to pick up the embossed handle on the cup and some gorgeous lace with irridescent sequins -- to make the cream and sugar containers look like they are sitting oh so pretty atop lace-lined shelves waiting for a tea party!



A little glitter here, some pearls and satin ribbon there ... and wha-la!  My Tea Party gift set is complete!!



I think I need to make these as favors for my next Tea Party with the girls ... what do you think?? 

This is just the' icing on the cake' for the sets and templates that will be peeked for you this week ... be sure to come back tomorrow for the OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY!!  Tons of fun, and you'll get to see and order EVERYTHING from the October release ... yippiee :)

Goodies used on these projects from the My Time Made Easy shop:

Templates: Grab a Cup

Stamp Sets: Grab a Cup Sentiments, Grab a Cup, Fancy a Cuppa Set, Fancy a Cuppa? Add on Set, A Spot of Tea

Digital Papers: All Steamed Up (Cafe Text)


And the Design Team girlies have some more peeks that you won't want to miss either:
My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz  (you are here!)
Ashley Cannon Newell - special Guest Designer

Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #29 - Pearls and Pastels
JUGS #52 - template
Moxie Fab World - Season's Giftings
City Crafter Challenge Blog #24 - flowers and frills

16 comments:

june lanum said...

Debbie you certainly are taking off with a bang....This is so pretty very elegant. I can't imagine anyone not wanting this as a gift

cbuswell said...

so many fab details! just gorgeous! and my favorite theme!! TEA! : )

Catherine Doucette said...

Debbie...I can tell how much you love tea! What a perfect project, and I love the little shelves you created for your card. So sweet :0)

Lenet said...

I Just LOVE it!!!What a wonderful gift ! Or invitation. Super!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a darling set, Debbie! Love all the lace and feminine details!!

MsJay said...

I love this project. Love that paper!! Awesome!

Maria Levine said...

Oh my that teacup is amazing!! Fabulous job!! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

pattyo said...

I think this set is perfect! How lucky for anyone to receive it as a gift! I love my tea and teapots. I also have antique dolls and teddy bears. Do share some photos of your dolls and bears tea parties!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Nothing short of AMAZING! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Julia Moss said...

Wow, this is jaw-dropping. What a fabulous project. Congrats on your win at JUGS....it is really well-deserved!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, another loving gift set! I really love the soft colors and fabulous details! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

elizabeth said...

This is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift! I need to go look at the templates now.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful work, Debbie! This is fabulous!

Rebekah said...

What fabulous work! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage for our bling challenge hugs Rebekah xx
PS I have magnolia blog candy if you are interested
http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Fabulous hun! What a brilliant gift for someone!
Thanks for sharing at The Creative Cottage this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks again for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Season's Giftings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)