Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Time Made Easy PEEKS begin today!

Well, the day has {FINALLY} arrived for me to share some adorble sneak peeks with you all from Lauren Meader's October My Time Made Easy releases!  I have the distinct honor of being chosen as Lauren's very first Guest Designer, and I couldn't be more tickled or excited!  WOW!!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

This is the largest release Lauren has launched to date ... you'll be treated to EIGHT new stamp sets and FIVE new templates, as well as some awesome digital papers, digital stamp sets and cut files too!  Oh my shabby goodness ... my excitement has been hard to contain during the past weeks leading up to today!  YOU will be able to get your hands on everything that you'll see this week in peeks beginning October 1st, so mark your calendars for that very special shopping day and treat yourself to some of these fabby goodies!

So, let's get started, shall we??!!

First up, I am super excited to share the Fancy a Cuppa? and To Go! templates ...


... aren't these simply PRECIOUS!  When I first saw these two templates, my friend, Mary Sue, came to mind.  Every time I see this sweet girl, she has a cup of Starbuck's Coffee in her hands!  YUM!  I decided to go with a 'hot chocolate and smores' theme ...what do ya' think?  Cute, huh!!!



I used a color palette of kraft, white, pink and black.  The wrap around the coffee cup is an actual wrap from Panera Bread that I cut down according to the template provided with the To Go! package, and then added some white lace around it for good measure!  I designed my entire project using 12 Days of Snowflakes digital papers in {pink}!  It's hard to believe the cup is made from a template ... it looks like the real thing!!   I even covered the Hershey's chocolate bar with some of the snowflake digi paper and tied it up with a big white satin bow :)



The lid is from some disposable coffee cups purchased at my local grocery store and fit just right on top of the To Go! cup that I created from the template ... how sweet!  I wrapped the entire cup up with some delicious white satin ribbon and decorated the top and bow with some images from Grab a Cup Sentiments, Fancy a Cuppa?, Grab a  Cup and Fancy a Cuppa? add on set.  The Fancy a Cuppa? template even has a little handle and divider in the middle so your goodies will behave and sit straight as you're assembling your gift!  These both were super easy peesy to put together and so much fun to decorate!


No gift set is complete without a matching card, right??  So, I carried the theme from my gift right into a pretty little gift card.  What a darling set ... I almost don't want to give it away!!



On my card, I added a piece of digi paper from the Sensational Staples line ... I {heart} that line of papers -- delicious!!!  A few snipetts of lace, ribbon, leaves, chipboard, rhinestones, twine and glitter and wha-la!  The shabby vintage seam binding is 'Cake Crumbs' from my Etsy Shop - it matches the kraft cardstock perfectly!



There are so many more sets and templates that will be peeked for you this week ... they are going to knock your socks off!  I have to admit, this one is one of my favorites, but wait until you see what I have up my sleeve for you all to drool over tomorrow!!  Stay tuned :)

Goodies used on these projects from the My Time Made Easy shop:

Templates:  To Go! and Fancy a Cuppa?
Stamp Sets:  Grab a Cup Sentiments, Grab a Cup, Fancy a Cuppa Set, Fancy a Cuppa?  Add on Set.

And the Design Team girlies have some more peeks that you won't want to miss either:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:



Challenges for these projects:

The Shabby Tea Room #29 - Pearls and Pastels
Create for Cards - cards with leaves
JUGS #52 - template
Moxie Fab World All Wrapped Up - gift bag, tag, box
City Crafter Challenge Blog #24 - flowers and frills

25 comments:

june lanum said...

wow Deb this is gorgeous, what a debut, love everything about it

Ros said...

Beautifully done Debbie ... Thanks for joining us at CCCB

cbuswell said...

WOW, stunning project, LOVE the teacup!! : )

Pattie said...

This set is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Every detail is amazing! I don't even know where to start!! I love it all. You really killed this project. I feel so blessed to have you on board :D

Becky Halfhill said...

Well...WOW!!! This is so pretty and just perfect. No question why you were chosen as guest designer! I can't wait to see more of your work!

Catherine Doucette said...

Debbie, this is simply sweet perfection :0)

Monique said...

Wow!!!! Wonderfully done :) I can't wait to see what else you have created :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, this is stunning, I want a gift set just like this one! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Nicole said...

Debbie,
I think this is my favorite template of yours EVER! I love it!! If it's taking up too much space in your home, I can surely find a place for it here! I really want that template and stamp set now! :) Thanks for enabling!!

Sheri said...

WOW! AMAZING! This is stunning! You always deliver!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful, Debbie! Love the colors, design concept (I LOVE s'mores!), and card! I don't think I saw that digital paper until now! I'll have to go back and add that one to my collection! Welcome aboard MTME!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a lovely gift set, Debbie! Love all the wonderful details!!

europeanexpress said...

Debbie,

You are too funny! I am guilty of always having coffee, it is an addiction with me. I love your project, it is beautiful! Great job! Mary Sue

europeanexpress said...

Debbie,

You are too funny! I do LOVE my coffee! Your project is beautifully done! Great job! Can't wait to see the next one! Mary Sue

Maria Levine said...

What a fabulous job with this template! SO beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Wowzers!! How fun and fabulous is this set?! AMAZING! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Linda Robinson said...

Another beautiful creation.. You are soooo creative.. I love it.

Thanks for playing with us over at CCCB!

Stampin' Pam said...

FLippin Fantastic - I love this set chock full of goodies and gorgeousness! You amaze me Debbie with all your ideas :-)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful work, Debbie! I LOVE how "girly" this is with the beautiful shades of pink!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Season's Giftings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey again Debbie! Thanks also for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week All Wrapped Up challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

jen said...

What a terrific gift ensemble!!! Congrats on being moxie fab!

Catherine Doucette said...

Debbie...CONGRATS on winning! :0)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous selection of confectionery! WW, Lesley