Friday, September 10, 2010

My Time Made Easy ... Guest Designer!!

WOW ... pinch me, please!  I could hardly believe it when Lauren contacted me yesterday afternoon to ask me if I'd like to Guest Design for her My Time Made Easy shop during the month of October!  She recently had a GDT call and I applied ... never thinking I would be picked since she literally has hundreds of customers and followers!  What a happy surprise ... thanks so much, Lauren :)

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

Stay tuned right here to see the projects I design for My Time Made Easy in October!

Until then, hop on over to the SHOP to see all the wonderful goodies Lauren has available for us all to design with -- everything from stamp sets and amazing templates, to digitial papers to cutting files too!

I can't wait until October ... how about you?

Here' is my Guest Design Team submission that earned me a spot in October:


I printed out the' Lattice Collection' and 'Sensational Staples' Digital Papers in black and white.  The flower is die cut using a Tim Holtz die and six layers of the Sensational Staples digi papers.  I layered it on top of a glittered paper doilie.  The tag is stamped on top of some more SS digi papers using the 'A Spot of Tea' acrylic stamp set.  The paper flower is spritzed with Tattered Angles Pearl Glimmer Mist and then I added some {more} glitter to it as well!  I added a few pearls, a couple handmade trinket pins, black satin ribbon and sewing on the machine ... wha-la!
What a fun card to design :)

5 comments:

Lenet said...

SUPER!! Congratulations!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congrats and welcome, Debbie! Can't wait to see your MTME creations!

Monique said...

Congratulations Debbie. I can't wait to see your creations!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I have enjoyed all of your recent makes but this one is really stunning! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie! Congrats on your GD spot.. can't wait to see your fabulous creations!