Friday, September 10, 2010

JustRite's Christmas in September!

Ho, ho, ho ... Merry Christmas!!!


I {heart} Christmas ... it's my favorite time of the year!  I put up 12 fully decorated trees in my home -- just about one tree in each room.  I start decorating the middle of November and leave everything up until the first of the year!!  It's such a magical and wonderful time of the year!


JustRite has given me the inspiration to begin creating little lovelies for the holidays!


It's never too early to start!!


I'm participating in a neighborhood artisan show in November ...


so I've already got a few things made for the sale!


During the month of August, JustRite was a sponsor over at Caardvarks,


and I designed THIS set of holiday gift tags as well!!


All tags use Vintage Winter White Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  All mini tags are 3" tall and cut using my Cricut.  I used Vintage Cream, Mellow Moss and Pretty in Pink cardstock to complete them!

Thanks for peeking!

Challenges for these tags:

JustRite Friday Challenge #35 - Christmas in September
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Fun
Really Reasonable Ribbons - flowers & ribbons

15 comments:

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a lovely set of tags! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such pretty tags Debbie! Can never go wrong with gold & pink :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

These gift tags are lovely! I like that each one is different but together they make a set! Very pretty! Warmest wishes, Lesley

sari said...

Aww... All ofthe tags look so sweet!

Tracy said...

beautiful set of tags, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Nicole said...

Beautiful tags! You are so talented. I'm convinced you don't sleep! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, these are adorable, Debbie! And leave it to you to have a pink tree! How adorable is that? Love the mixture of stamping and punched out images on these tags.

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous tags, Debbie!

Stella said...

Gorgeous tags; love the story. A Christmas tree in every room; oh my where do you store all your christmas decorations? On the other side; always a reason for some christmas shopping. And that's always fun isn't it?
Will you please show us some pictures of your trees? They're probably just as beautiful as your cards.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, these are positively wonderful Debbie. A gorgeous collection to be enjoyed over the holidays! That pink tree is to die for too - I just LOVE it.

So happy you could join in the fun with us for the Simon Says blog hop!

Hugs,
Linda

Sheri said...

WOW! You are ahead of the game?! Veru nice tags! Love the pink tree!

Marjo said...

Hi Debbie,

This is a gorgalicious project! What a great inspiration. Love all the tags.

Hugs, Marjo

calicopumpkin said...

Lovely tags! Your color combination is very nice, and I love anything that comes in a set!

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow Debbie such wonderful Christmas tags, I love your colour combo very elegant!!!
The Design Team & I are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp ~ Stamptember Hop
Thank you!
HuGs Kim :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tags :-) all of them are fantastic :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x