Thursday, September 30, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks WINNER!

Good morning my bloggity peeps!  It's day two of rain, rain, rain that won't go away here in central NC.  We are having a tropical storm blow right over us, so I've hunkered down in my stamp room and been enjoying the gloomy weather ... it gives me a reason to stay in all day and play :)

I'm delighted to share with you that my Flourishes project for this week's Guest Host spot I'm hosting one a top three honor at the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog today!


Thanks so much for the recognition, ladies!  Your blog is adorable and the challenges are so much fun :)

I hope you're all having a wonderfully stampy day :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

You are very welcome, Debbie! Your project ROCKED! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie! Love that project!