Monday, August 2, 2010

Vintage Milk Glass ...


My {sweet} stampy friend Pattie Goldman from The Pampered Paper Patch sent me this stamp last week of a vintage milk glass perfume bottle ... isn't is precious!  Pattie knows me all too well and knows that I love vintage and shabby bobbles!!!  Pattie is also the Guest Designer over at The Shabby Tea Room this week, so be sure to pop in and leave her a bit of love!

This is my final design for today ... I'm calling it a night and plopping myself in front of the TV to see how The Bachelorette plays out -- I don't think she ends up picking either of the guys tonight ... or they don't choose her!  It's a crazy show, but my hubby and I are completely hooked on it!

Have a wonderful evening and see you back here tomorrow!

Challenges for this card:

Cupcake Inspirations #70 - pink, green, white
Moxie Fab World - Fun and cute!
Papertake Weekly #45 - sketch
Create for Cards - cards with pearls
My Favorite Things WSC - ruffles
Flourishes Beautiful Challenge - beauty with color
The Pink Elephant #78 - something yummy
Die Cut Dreams #59 - gingham

12 comments:

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

Such a sweet card Debbie! Thanks for playing the BBB challenge at Flourishes!!

Pattie said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE IT! I have one for myself too, but haven't found the time to ink it up! It looks so cute with that trim on it! and please tell me where I can get some of this yummy gingham ruffle ribbon I see! Have a great night watching the Bachelorette!

Cindy Coutts said...

Well you're just going to town today Ms. Debbie! Love the pom-poms on the lamp and pleated fabric. Beautiful card!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this image snd the papers and embellies are perfect ,,, lovely ribbon and pom poms :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! Love the beautiful colors you used!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with this lovely card, hugs Liz xxx

craftykitten said...

What a super card, love the layout and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn x

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! You have been one busy lady! Thanks yet again for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Debs said...

Beautiful card, love all the detail, thanks so much for joining us at DCD this week, good luck and hope to see you next week
Deb
xxx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous card Debbie - love the gingham frill you've created

Thanks so much for joining in with our gingham challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Hugs
Victoria
x