Monday, August 23, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room #24!

Week #24 at The Shabby Tea Room brings us the challenge of using something 'metal' on our projects!  I created a card with a cute little scene of two girlfriends having coffee and glued a metal coffee pot onto the top of the table ...


The girlie images and table are compliments of Some Odd Girl who is our Week #24 sponsor in the Tea Room ...



... and Kristy, owner and founder of Some Odd Girl, is offering all Shabby Tea Room followers a 30% DISCOUNT on ALL digital images from her shop during our Week #24 challenge!

So, hop on over to the Tea Room to be inspired by the Shabby Girls' design team projects this week, check out their individual blogs for more awesome inspiration, become a follower of TSTR and check out the Some Odd Girl Shop too!  We cannot wait to see what you create this week for our 'metal' inspired challenge!

Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

Challenges for this design:   

The Shabby Tea Room #24 - metal inspired
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #80 - hot pink, soft yellow, kraft, black
Stamptacular Sunday #73 - two stamped images


17 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Gorgeous card...Love the image and the pot..
Mandy xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They are both so lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun "girlfriends" card.

Nicole said...

Great card, Debbie - that image is just perfect! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card, Debbie! I'm really taken with your color palette here. Love the neutrals mixed with the small pops of pink. I also love the scene you've created here and how you did the sentiment, and that metal coffeepot on the table is just perfect for our Tea Room challenge this week.

Ros said...

Great card ... love the coffee pot ... a clever touch
Thanks for playing along again at CCCB

Monika Reeck said...

Hihi I smile to see the cute Images..she has a big foot but too cuuutee...lovely take on the CPS sketch love your idea...GREAT CARD!!.I just put in the moring (Germany time :) ) my card on CPS challenge and it is number 13,would you mind to see it in my blog?many thanks before, hugs, Monika

JD said...

Really cute, and very clever using that metal teapot...

Linda Robinson said...

Great little card.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

pattyo said...

I love this card! It speaks to me because having tea with a friend is my most favorite thing! Love the metal teapot.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Ohhhh soooo cute and fun!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Silke Ledlow said...

So fun Debbie, your little coffee pot is a great idea!!! Thank you for playing the color combo with us!!! Hugs ~S~

dstandard said...

This is just adorable - awesome work!

Sprytebyrd said...

Debbie - I'm always free for coffee!! But, we'd have to craft as well - but I promise not to spill coffee on our projects!! LOL!! I love this card, as well - I really do just love your style!
Thanks, as always for playing along at Stamptacular!
Hugs,
Dee (Spryte)

Stella said...

Beautiful card; I LOVE the coffee pot!

Deb said...

Such a fun card. I love the cute images and the coffee pot!!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I just love these girls sitting at the table! Too darn cute!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla