Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Pink Elephant DESIGN TEAM!

WOW ... I have some super exciting news to share with all of my bloggity friends today ... Lori from The Pink Elephant contacted me last week and asked me if I would consider joining her Card Design Team and becoming one of 'Ella's Girls'!!!  Would I ... for sure!  I love The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog and can't wait to share some creations with you all while representing such a fun and adorable site!


I'm working on getting started this week and hope to have my first Design Team submission posted next Monday ... stay tuned!  In the meantime, please visit The Pink Elephant site and check out all the amazing inspiration and talent going on over there.  Did you see Lori's on-line digi shop ... such cutie pies!  If you have time, we'd love to see you play along with the current card challenge #81 - a sketch this week!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

sari said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!! =)