Monday, August 23, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #27!

Megan has chosen a yummy color combo for us to work with this week for the #27 challenge at Picture Perfect Creations ...


... and here is my DT card --


I am in {love} with the *new* Blushing Bride color from SU! ... isn't that skinny taffeta ribbon yummy!

Please visit PPC this week to be inspired by the other DT girlies projects and give this fun color combo a try.  I can't wait to see your designs!!

Challenges for this card:

Picture Perfect Creations #27 - concord crush, blushing bride, wild wasabi, very vanilla
The Shabby Tea Room #24 - metal inspired
Stamptacular Sunday #73 - two stamped images

7 comments:

JD said...

Thia ia really cute, and I like the colors that you used...

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

How cute this is Debbie! I like the clothesline image. Lots of pink bows too is always good! :-)

pattyo said...

So sweet!

Sprytebyrd said...

Hello again :o) This one goes into my favorites box! Love the colors and the ribbon is so fun! Great job, Debbie!!
Thanks... Stamptacular... See ya next week! :o)
Hugs!
Dee (Spryte)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute card and little scene you've created here, Debbie! I love the metallic sparkle to the dress, and the little buttons on the pants. The glittered cloud is yummy, and I do love your ribbon treatment, too.

Pam said...

Hey stranger! Not sure how I found your blog but I did! Love your work - Pam C.

PapierGirl said...

Oh Deb, what a cute card! I just love all the clothesline images they have out there and you certainly dressed yours all up pretty! Have a great weekend! :)